Doooie86 - (Ian Durant)Member since March 27, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-17 01:24:42)
Fair assessment Boone but I think you forgot to mention DD - he had a goal and a helper and spurred a few bouts of puck possession. I am baffled as to why Therrien had Parros on the ice as long as he did. The guy is just not an NHL quality player.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 47 – 20 wins at the Bell Centre for Martin F. Brodeur (2014-01-14 21:49:11)
Boone that's because every single time a MTL player has ever knocked an opponent's helmet off they've been called for it. Every single rush up the ice there are hooks, holds and slashes that NJ is getting away with. The announcers keep saying the Devils are giving them no room, and that's true, but the referees are not enforcing the rules.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 47 – 20 wins at the Bell Centre for Martin F. Brodeur (2014-01-14 21:02:53)
Gotta love how Dave Randorf keeps saying Price is hurting from the "collision" with Dainus Zubrus.... It's not called a collision if the player runs into the goalie in his own crease - it's called Goalie Interference...grow a pair and call the game how it is instead of not trying to offend the powers that be at the NHL - pathetic
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 44 – Canadiens play 40 great minutes, win 2-1, move past Tampa Bay into second place in Atlantic (2014-01-06 20:37:18)
Haha me too Boone, me too. The thing that gets me every time is the second time the guy tries to put the cotton swab in his ear and is all like "OW" again - he'll never learn!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 44 – Canadiens play 40 great minutes, win 2-1, move past Tampa Bay into second place in Atlantic (2014-01-06 16:58:16)
BlackBerry Z10, Z30 or Q10... seriously - go to a store, take some time to test them all out, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by BB's latest offerings
- Comment on Canadiens sign Pacioretty to six-year extension (2012-08-14 13:33:44)
Dude, I am pretty sure everything you said in that post is completely backwards - also when was the last time something that analysts said before the season was right? Of the 13 forwards expected to be in the opening day lineup, 9 are over 6 feet and 200 pounds.... so by no means are they small...Scoring wingers? Colby Armstrong, Rene Bourque, Eric Cole, Lars Eller (yes I'm putting him here because in order to score 4 goals in a game you have to have skill) Brian Gionta, and Max Pacioretty are all wingers who can score... Why on earth would we want Eric Cole to fight? Brandon Prust fights... that's why we got him.... And a goalie? Are you freaking kidding me? We have one of the top 5 goalies in the league and when he is on his game he's the best in the world.... Yes, the Habs will have some problems, and yes I agree that defence is going to be an issue... But treading out the too small too soft bull won't cut it anymore - Bergevin has done a really good job addressing the imminent needs of the team - how bout we wait till the season begins to start the doom and gloom nonsense
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Lightning 5-2 (2012-04-04 20:02:31)
John Liu looks like a complete idiot with that tie
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose 2-1 in OT (2012-03-16 20:49:04)
Watching this game reffed by Chris Lee on CBC is a goddamned comedy of errors - but the Habs are still winning...
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-02-02 21:36:41)
So wait a minute - the Devils quite clearly ice the puck, PK goes back to touch up, and no call - then the Habs dump the puck in from what looks like across the red line, and they call it icing - wow Chris Lee is an absolute piece of shit
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-02-02 21:28:39)
Someone needs to take out Elias