The Torch - (Kevin Fehr)Member since March 26, 2011
Niagara Falls, ON
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Armstrong’s Habs career ends, while Brière’s begins (2013-08-07 16:50:52)
Best of luck Colby!
- Comment on Liveblog: A 4-1 loss, and last-place Canadiens move on to Florida (2012-02-24 16:18:43)
In November our family was in Columbus Ohio for an Atom hockey tournament. We were able to catch a Blue Jackets vs Sabres game on the Saturday night. My oldest son talked my wife into buying him a Jeff Carter T-shirt. This afternoon my son complained that every time he gets a shirt or a jersey that player is traded shortly after. It's true, he has a Kovalev Jersey and a Cammalleri Jersey. As soon as I'm finished writing this comment I'm taking him out to purchase a GOMEZ jersey. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!!! lol
- Comment on A fan weighs in (2012-01-13 22:47:48)
Ambrose O'Brien must be rolling in his grave. His beloved Canadiens the joke of the Eastern conference. I like this trade, however PG needs to pack his bags and hit the road.
- Comment on Cole avoids suspension, Lucic to have hearing (2011-12-19 08:16:21)
I don't like to see our little Smurfs getting bashed around as much as the next fan BUT, the Bruins are a tough hockey team. I would like to see the Canadiens take a few pages out of their book. The Detroit system only works with HEALTHY players. Gainey tried his best to copy Detroits speed, passing and skill. Injuries have kept our little smurfs grounded. Time to add some grit. I'd like to see Schultz get a shot against Boston.
- Comment on Canadiens eat into shopping time (2011-12-10 09:27:25)
Leblanc is very strong against the boards. Watched him in Buffalo at the world juniors last year. He's fun to watch when he has the puck!
- Comment on Audio: Blueline swap brings Kaberle in deal for Spacek (2011-12-10 08:06:23)
It's time for Molson to bottle and cap a Christmas six pack. Gauthier, Martin, Gomez, Kostitsyn, Moen and Desharnais in a nice little carrying case. Please no more trying to look like the Detroit Red Wings filling the bench with EXPORT. We need to fill this teams vat with some real CANADIAN malt!
- Comment on Forbes: Habs worth $445 million (2011-12-02 16:34:30)
I like the rumor!
- Comment on Forbes: Habs worth $445 million (2011-12-02 16:27:25)
Too bad we let Guy Boucher sign with the Lightning. Could have seen JM as the Ducks new bench boss.
- Comment on Habs visit dying Ducks (2011-11-30 09:52:28)
Forget the partridge in a pear tree, I'd like a dust up in Boston and the Habs come away with a big W.
- Comment on Habs visit dying Ducks (2011-11-30 09:48:58)
Not at all, we all know what a healthy Markov is capable of!