Michael - (Michael Flynn)Member since March 25, 2011
Habs fan since: 1984
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard
- Comment on Carey Price steals a point for Habs in shootout loss to Lightning (Video) (2013-11-15 16:42:53)
More interesting is the fact that this is not even close to being true. Montreal has 3 of 12 shortest players in the NHL. 68 inches Francis Bouillon, MTL Chris Conner, PIT Cory Conacher, OTT Martin St Louis, TBL Jordan Schroeder, VAN Cam Atkinson, CBJ Mark Arcobello, EDM 67 inches Stephen Gionta, NJD Mats Zuccarello, NYR Brian Gionta, MTL David Desharnais, MTL 65 inches Nathan Gerbe, CAR Not saying we're tall, but get the facts straight! Montreal does have 2 of the 5 shortest, but not even close to 8 of the 12 shortest. In fact, we only have 6 of the 28 shortest players in the league. Where did you hear that we had 8 of the top 12? NESN or something?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 9 – First losing streak of the young season (2013-10-22 22:12:02)
It really looked to me like Jones inadvertently kicked Carey's pad out from under him on the winning goal. Not a penalty by any means, but also by no means a legal goal according to the rule which is rarely enforced anyway.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-04 18:51:40)
Makes sense. You should always avoid players with glorious pasts, large P/G and proven playoff success because once, people said those things about Gomez.
- Comment on Habs will buy out Kaberle (2013-06-24 18:44:18)
Jack Todd put LeBron James on his "zero" list. James chose to sacrifice salary in the interest of competing for championships. The Heat have made the Finals in all 3 seasons he has played there. During that time, he has won an Olympic Gold Medal & was named the USA's best player, 2 NBA MVP trophies, 2 NBA championships, and 2 NBA Finals MVP trophies. Yeah, what a zero.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 22:13:15)
It's the team's own fault that they put themselves in position to have the game stolen, but it's also inexcusable to allow Ottawa's first goal. Split-second decisions are hard; video replay is easy. An absolutely disgraceful ruling.
- Comment on Therrien: Sens time-out with 17 seconds left “classless” (Video) (2013-05-06 07:42:18)
In game 6, when the Habs are up by several goals and seconds away from handshakes, I hope Therrien takes a time out.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 21:54:47)
"We’re getting Halaked, and we’re sadly seeing a lack." LMAO. Don't quit your day job, hack.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 21:53:09)
Hey guys, just want to make sure everyone knows there is room for more than one example when forming an opinion of a player. No need to base your judgment of a player's value solely on his last game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 21:49:13)
Finally! Someone who has watched many hockey games in his lifetime! Fantastic, none of us have ever really seen a full game. Good to have you here!
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 21:44:38)
Diaz's mistake is irrelevant to Gryba's malice. These are two separate conversations that keep getting mixed up for some sociopathic reason. It's like, you wouldn't let your kids sleep over at an axe-murderer's house. But let's say you did. Bad move on your part. Luckily, the axe-murderer still isn't allowed to axe-murder them.