UnkleGary - (Luke)Member since March 23, 2011
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Muller
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 12:58:25)
I had pony. You hate me? Everyone had pony. CH-eers!
- Comment on Vanek set to make Habs debut in Phoenix; Gorges returns to Montreal (2014-03-06 17:04:13)
Wow. That's really good. What a steal CH-eers!
- Comment on Vanek set to make Habs debut in Phoenix; Gorges returns to Montreal (2014-03-06 13:35:09)
I don't think you put Vanek on DDs line, they need a guy on that line to crash and bang and get in the goalies face. Patches is already the sniper on that line. I think maybe this is the time to test Eller. Let's finally give him some legit wingers and see how he does. Keep Pleks line together in a defensive role with Briere if we need offence or Moen is we need to keep a lead. Something like Patch/ DD / Gally Briere (Moen) / Pleks / Gio Vanek / Eller/ Chucky Prust/ White/ Weisse Anyhoo, had to throw my two cents, what a fun time to make up lines. CH-eers!
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 18:21:22)
Thanks ukee! Very true about the prices, I moved to Victoria and while I really enjoy the craft beer, it certainly more expensive than montreal. Did some digging and found a pub with rds near the Olympic village, the sin bin. With a name like that... CH-eers!
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 15:41:01)
Haha. Well im guessing if it gets too friendly it wont be cheap! CH-eers!
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 15:33:44)
Can any Vancouverites suggest a bar downtown that will be playing the habs game? Cheap beer would be a plus. Friendly waitresses would be a double plus. CH-eers!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:28:27)
Front you've been preaching that duo for a while. CH-eers!
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 12:41:16)
It's really nice having these options for a lineup, one that can lean more on speed and scoring, and one that can lean more on hitting and toughness. Personally tonight I would go all out for toughness, I know that points are as valuable now as in April, but it would be nice to put it in the heads of the Bruins that there will be no rag dolling of any hab this year. And if there is you have to pay for it. As the season gets closer to the end, start dressing the best possible line up to win the game, worrying less and less about toughness. Fact is tonight can be viewed as a statement game, where more than the points matter. Parros, Prust, White and Moen would all be in tonight if it were up to me, a nice compliment to Murray, Emelin and Subban. I think Parros is the only player there that has to have really sheltered minutes, but I think Galley, Chucky and a few others will feel good seeing him on the bench. If this was a playoff game, then it would be very different, no way am I sitting Bournival, or Briere for that matter, Just my two cents on tonight. Just because it makes dollars doesn't mean it makes sense ;) CH-eers!
- Comment on Parros, Murray join Habs teammates for practice (2013-10-25 15:06:45)
Great story!! CH-eers!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 17:41:28)
good advice. '1st' for my real first first CH-eers!