mdp2011 - (MDP)Member since March 21, 2011
Habs fan since: 1976
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Guy, Guy, Guy
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 16:14:51)
Laval is a 20 minute drive from downtown Montreal, and a 25 minute metro ride to downtown Montreal.
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 10:43:13)
I have enjoyed the Sportsnet broadcasts as well, except for SN360 who don't remove the annoying crawl at the bottom of the screen during the games. With the crawl at the bottom and the score graphic at the top of the screen, it makes watching a game on SN360 very distracting and annoying.
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 12:36:52)
Wow, this is a little bit of a shocker. Canadiens Montréal @CanadiensMTL 2m2 minutes ago Michaël Bournival cédé aux Bulldogs de Hamilton./ Michaël Bournival assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs. Edit: Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 18s18 seconds ago Therrien says Bournival sent down to play 2 AHL games this weekend and will be back with NHL club on Monday
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 09:46:46)
Four games in six nights on the road to start the season, with 3 wins. I think we can give them a pass for last night.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 09:45:15)
This may be too simplistic, but why aren't PK and Markov playing on the opposite sides during the powerplay? They are not generating any type of offense now, and aren't getting any shots to the net. At least when they play the off side, they're in position for a one-timer and it seems like the powerplay looks a little better. I know that teams are doing a better job defending the Habs powerplay, specifically the points, but geez at least when they were on their off side, they generate something.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 09:34:16)
I love PK, but Hedman is already better than Subban.
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-10 15:49:47)
If DipsyDoodler is still around, here is the answer to your Bell Fibe iPad app question. I called Bell to complain about the same thing. Even if you're in Montreal, the iPad app thinks we all live in Toronto, so all the regional games on RDS will be blacked out on the app. Same thing with ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox, they use the Buffalo feed on the app, as opposed to the Vermont feed we get in Montreal, and since we are not subscribed to the Buffalo feed, we can't watch any of those channels. Also, it is CTV Toronto as opposed to CTV Montreal, so CTV doesn't work either with the app since I am not subscribed. Bell said there is nothing they can do because it is a licensing issue.
- Comment on About last night …. (2014-10-09 09:23:44)
If you get SN360, then yes, you will be able to watch the game since it is a nationally broadcast game.
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 10:58:05)
Nope, you're not the only one. I just got the same thing.
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 07:31:20)