Steven - (Steven Dakos)Member since March 20, 2011
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 23:48:53)
Implying he's not an RFA and can either sign or sit the whole year
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 19:13:09)
I haven't really payed attention to them, to be honest, other than Lindback's SO today and Gudlevskis' impressive NHL debut. That being said, the playoffs aren't the same as the regular season. More pressure, as well as playing the same team every game each round. I could see those two being exploited big time
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 18:56:35)
Maybe I wouldn't go as far as the Finals, but the team is pretty solid and the teams it's matched up against are beatable. The team has: -Two 40-Goal Scorers -Forward Depth -A legit shutdown line -A great energy 4th line -Young talent -A top-3 Goaltender -A Norris-Winning d-man -A D-man who's always top-10 or so in points Sure, it's not fantastic, but that's pretty solid. They're also matching up against a TB team without its starting goalie and, should they win that matchup, a Bruins team that has historically had a terrible time against them. Maybe Cup Finals is overstepping it, but Conference Finals, I could see happening, whether the team's name was "Canadiens" or "Leafs"
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:38:58)
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-11 22:14:11)
Might not even be Lindback we face. The notorious Latvian goalie, Gudlevskis, started today. Maybe they feel more confident with him. It really depends who ends up between the pipes in their last game.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 23:15:05)
In that case, it's not bad. Certainly a good conversation starter and it makes a lot of sense when you look at it by its broader strokes. If it's supposed to be a definitive order, though, you have to admit there are some discrepancies.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 23:14:03)
What a time to be a Habs fan. Only a fool take Bowman, Beliveau and Robinson over Therrien, DD and Bouillon ;)
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 22:57:54)
Makes sense in general, but I have a hard time believing Bissonnette , Bordeleau and Glass are better players than McQuaid, or that Clowe is better than Bieksa.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin returns to Montreal for family reasons (2014-03-31 23:52:23)
What if, by some miracle of fate, he did actually say that? :)
- Comment on Parros, Murray return to Habs lineup vs. Panthers (2014-03-29 13:30:58)
Surprisingly, Murray has some moves in the shootout(well actually, just one, but it's worked before). I don't know about Parros, though. :)