chanchilla - (jordan chan)Member since March 19, 2011
Habs fan since: 93
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 03:03:37)
i think bournival works harder and should deserve the minutes, i may be really hammered getting back from the bar, but one of my friends dad; who coached players like ryan ellis, and kyle clifford. Players who have thw work ethic like a horse, believe that going forward, players like bournival and gallagher are the keys to this team. Honestly, when the rumours about aquiring kyle clifford were around. i really wish they were true, he has the same work ethic, and although he may not have the hockey IQ as gallagher, he works hard every shift. This team is built around players that work hard every shift, and that is why i think we are successful *this sentence took me way longer to construct than it should have because of alcohol.
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-29 23:44:16)
Turtling is the worst way to win a hockey game. And probably the least successful.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 01:22:43)
went to the game, showed up in buffalo at 4 because we thought it would take forever to get over the border(this ended up in myself and my friend getting tanked at the bar behind the arena). Sitting in the second row behind the sabres bench, yelled at john scott until the guy in front of me got too mad to handle it and left the game halfway through the third period. These are the moments i live for, and the best hockey story that i've ever had.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 10:12:24)
Haha, Bob Cole irks me, the amount of mistakes he makes is just too much to not get irritated.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 09:08:07)
They also have 24CH on demand, and they do live feeds of the UFC fights. If you miss a game you can always go back and watch it on demand.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 09:06:04)
This is a trickier question, I don't know the laws behind the streaming services, They've been up and running for 4 years, I think because of their server locations and the way they route things that everything is legal. I also believe i read something about there being a waiting list currently because of the massive influx of new members over the past 6 months. I really can't answer your question with certainty, but I'm about 99.5% positive if it wasnt legal they would have been shut down by now.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 08:56:01)
Yes. you can do a trial run for a day or 7 days or something for $7.49 or 12.99 for the week. I've been happy with it.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 08:54:59)
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 08:49:42)
he would be better if he wasnt a senile old man who could actually see what's going on.
- Comment on Habs’ Pacioretty named NHL’s second star of week (2013-11-26 08:48:36)
www.hockeystreams.com hobie, i haven't had many problems with it all year, you just have to have the bandwidth to support it.