chanchilla - (jordan chan)Member since March 19, 2011
Habs fan since: 93
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 01:35:39)
I think it's all about how a person uses language in every day life, I think we overreact to the way therrien speaks because it's a little unexpected, i don't think it's as unexpected from a hockey player. What do i know though, i only ever played houseleague!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 01:05:31)
despite the fact that the brainless cherry brought light to this, you're right, what an effin warrior.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 01:38:21)
You guys complain more about the leafs than leafs fans do sometimes.
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 11:31:50)
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 11:31:27)
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 21:23:26)
we had a thumbs up thumbs down system, it lasted like a week and a half before too many people complained about it, it really didn't work out the way it does on most forums.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan throws an elbow as Habs head to playoffs (2014-04-02 23:27:36)
perseverence, sportsmanship, and dedication to hockey
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 10:32:59)
i really wanted the habs to nab jurco and i think we were either right before the wings and passed on him, or right after, i cant remember.
- Comment on Habs get day off after win over Avalanche; Bozon’s condition improving (2014-03-19 13:21:38)
7 wins would be doable if he played every game, i don't think he will. Especially considering we still have 3 sets of back to backs to play.
- Comment on Habs get day off after win over Avalanche; Bozon’s condition improving (2014-03-19 13:17:41)
it was looking really bad for a while, glad he's doing better, hope his recovery goes smoothly and he gets back on the ice in the not too distant future.