chanchilla - (jordan chan)Member since March 19, 2011
Habs fan since: 93
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs acquire Oilers defenceman Jeff Petry and Sabres forwards Brian Flynn and Torrey Mitchell at NHL trade deadline (2015-03-02 17:15:29)
I think he's an upgrade because he can take a hit without going flying.
- Comment on Jack Todd: Canadiens could win the Stanley Cup (2015-03-02 01:44:57)
Glencross wanted to leave calgary. They got something out of it, instead of him leaving for free at the end of the year.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 00:37:34)
Sekac getting some time on the PP.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 00:29:43)
Anaheim with a textbook comeback against LA here, probably gonna take the W.
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 00:00:33)
Ever watched a CHL game before?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 10:35:39)
There are rumours that the habs and pens are involved in a three way trade talk for Lupul.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 10:32:21)
He was right at the time that he said it as well.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 11:21:15)
Jiri Sekac's 56 shots in 50 games won't be missed by me.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 11:13:34)
Because people overevaluated Jiri Sekac. Don't get me wrong I think he was a great player and has great potential, but DSP is the kind of player that will greatly benefit the habs. He has a gallagher like work-ethic, he's had a slow year but can contribute offensively, and he's proven that he can play in the playoffs. I am super excited for this trade.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blues preview (with video): Pacioretty named NHL’s third star of week (2015-02-24 10:54:08)
We got a young player in return.. They're the same age.