Jarshman - (Josh)Member since March 10, 2008
Habs fan since: 1983
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Tinordi in lineup, Weber out for Jets game (2013-04-25 12:57:00)
I would put Tinordi with Markov, same way Komi had a lot of success with Markov so will Tinordi. Let him focus on being a big, hard hitting Dman and focus on playing D. Worth a shot, not much else has been working.
- Comment on Indestructible Pacioretty skates with Subban in Brossard (2013-01-31 15:44:25)
Well said, just hope the habs keep him in the system and develop him properly.
- Comment on Gallagher to make NHL debut (2013-01-22 12:42:13)
oh yeah and DD, Cole and max67 had so much more intensity. Eller has to play with different wingers at all times, start with one pair and ends with another. They talk about chemistry, how do they expect him to get any when they are always shifting him around.
- Comment on Gallagher to make NHL debut (2013-01-22 12:08:28)
It is a mistak to have Eller as a healthy scratch. This guy needs to play, everyone says Eller has to prove himself and needs a big year, having him as a healthy scratch in a 48 game season is not going to help. We have all seen how small players have worked in the past and we are going down that road again with Gally. I like him and think he is a good player but Eller is bigger, faster and more skilled. Let the guy play... and let him play his natural position.
- Comment on Could this be Cole’s last season in the NHL? (2013-01-11 16:05:40)
How does this benefit anyone? We finally have hockey and cole has to come out and say this.
- Comment on Subbanov pays price; Gorges, Hamrlik out (2011-01-06 13:04:53)
It's amazing that JM gives DD an opportunity to center the first PP unit. Has Eller even had a shift on the PP? Eller works harder than most players on this team. There are a few of players I can think of sitting before Eller. What does this kid got to do to stay in the lineup?