BigdawgMember since March 12, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Roy #1, Lidstrom #2
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-09 11:36:57)
I was thinking the same thing earlier. So yes it makes sense to me. Might also consider promoting Diaz to play with Emelin, if Diaz keeps it up.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-09 11:11:46)
Loved the movie - it was modern, playtfull and accessible. I have a friend, a successful writer and college professor - he did not like it and thought it was too watered down. If you are in class - you are on your mobile? Are your students allowed to be on their mobile? what kind of example are you setting there?? ;)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:41:17)
Agreed - A huge suspension and fine is required. If not we will see this nonsense again way too soon. Unfortunately, I fear this will be business as usual and the NHL will come out with a ruling that panders to all sides resulting in NO REAL MESSAGE sent to the teams and players. The justification will be: "They are grown men, they know what they did wrong, they won't do it again". Meanwhile we let them play like animals, like somehow Hockey needs to be as animalistic as possible to be good. Yay gladiators - kill each other for sport! What a crock!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:39:42)
At least we won - Does not feel like a victory That was not a good game + The brutal mugging in the Pits-Bruins game = Not as much fun tonight The habs and the NHL still have work to do
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:33:46)
Thorton will be gone for a long time Neal will also be gone for a shorter while in a short while PJ will be gone for good.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:02:51)
I have a stressful job as well. Maybe I should be allowed to kick my boss in the jewels or punch the secretary.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:01:31)
There is still the third period - let's wait and see!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 20:57:04)
PJ Stock on the Thorton's mugging "I've played in leagues where there is fighting and leagues where there is is no fighting. This happens in leagues where this is no fighting" Hey poo poo stock -last time I checked the NHL is a league that has fighting. What a stupid comment!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 20:10:12)
I don't think you will get an unbiased Bruin opinion here! I say out for the season - This mugging is not much different than brashear or bertuzzi
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 08:50:43)
1. Yes but I won't attempt playing with the math 2. Tough one. I always hoped he would be willing to take a "lidstrom" type deal to give the habs maximum flexibility. But since he recently fired his agent, that seems less likely to me. Also, I like MB but I'm not convinced he could maximize an additional 1-2M or so per year a hometown discount would provide. He seems less focused on math and more focused on culture. Maybe another geeky right hand man for him wouldn't hurt 3. Bournival has earned more than playing with 4th line pluggers. BUT add Bourque to he 4th with either Moen or White and I could live with that. Maybe Bournie can help re-ignite Bourqe's passion. It's worth a try. 4. The end of Don Cherry - maybe Rogers will realize he does more bad than good - but who am kidding, Canada seems to tolerate its own Rush-Limbaugh-type-racist and it is likely he will remain on the air. Hopefully, Rogers has the cohones to give this dog a short leash. Maybe beep out his racist comments. 5.Got to go with Doctor Price! He has a PHD in puck removal. Wow this site the jams up after contributing a comment. Had to open a new window to come back here.