BigdawgMember since March 12, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Roy #1, Lidstrom #2
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 11:20:20)
Why does everyone assume the reason a deal with PK did not get done sooner was based on salary?? Perhaps MB does not like to give out 8 year contracts. 8 years is a long time. What if PK gets injured seriously and comes back at 50-70%. Still good enough to play, not good enough to earn 9M and too long a contract to trade. Maybe MB wanted a 4-6 year contract instead.
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-28 16:32:33)
When my kid takes the ice I will ask him to deliver... One HEADBUT One shot to the NARDS and make sure to FINGER the crowd ...on every play Because that's the LEGAL way to play
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 18:41:59)
Boone - Is it Boston love or Habs jealousy?
- Comment on UPDATED: Pacioretty video, morning skate update with Game 5 tonight (2014-05-10 17:21:04)
Based on DD's TOI, I'd say Therrien agrees with you as he is behind Pleks and therefore our #2. Perhaps you want to say We will never win with Pleks as our #1 center OR Perhaps we will never win with DD as our #2 center OR we will never win with White as our #13 forward ....
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 11:48:48)
If this series goes long the three keys to success will be: -Keep skating hard and avoid getting physically dominated/hurt/tired -To go after Chara (looking at you Wiese - keep it up). Eventually Chara will tire and start to play slow/soppy. He is their "general" - slowing the old man down will impact the Bruins BIG TIME -Don't allow Rask to get into a groove
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 11:43:34)
quick poll A) Who is watching the game on RDS B) Who is watching the game on NBC C) Who is watching the game online D) Who is suffering through CBC
- Comment on Moen takes spot on fourth line as Habs prepare for Bruins (with practice video) (2014-04-27 17:31:27)
I only started watching in the 3rd on NBC. In a couple of minutes I saw a goal that shouldn't count due to goalie interference, then a really nice goal, then a cheap call by the ref, and now.. another good goal.
- Comment on Moen takes spot on fourth line as Habs prepare for Bruins (with practice video) (2014-04-27 17:23:25)
the refs got the blues and want them to go away is this what to expect from the refs in the habs/bruins matchup?
- Comment on Moen takes spot on fourth line as Habs prepare for Bruins (with practice video) (2014-04-27 17:18:50)
now that was good goal. What beauty!!
- Comment on Moen takes spot on fourth line as Habs prepare for Bruins (with practice video) (2014-04-27 17:17:09)
ST Louis got robbed that goal should have been disallowed refs....suck....