Billyboy - (Bill Stirling)Member since March 7, 2008
Habs fan since: 1956
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-19 00:22:29)
Hey dog guy Molson was thinking straight. You not so much.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-26 00:46:49)
MT is a stupid coach. We got as far as we did this season thanks to Price. MT's handling of his lines is unbelievable. As soon has he loses a game he has to switch. His best line this year was the EGG line. They lost a game or 2 and never played a game since. MT not only looks clueless. He is clueless.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nothing beats Habs vs. Bruins (2014-05-07 23:14:34)
Buy a Mac.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semi-final Game 1 – Price shines, P.K. scores in second OT, Canadiens take series lead (2014-05-01 23:54:07)
Only one person threw the glass not Boston people.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 74 – Canadiens win ugly (2014-03-25 23:26:34)
Why did the Bell fans boo the third star. The kid played a good game Not polite.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 23:15:32)
Cant blame eller on one of the goals. He won the faceoff and the player receiving the puck passed it from behind the net to a boston player. True eller has not played well since the first weeks. He has lost his confidence due to a dumb coach.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 22:56:03)
Simple..... A stupid coach.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 22:54:37)
Simple.... A stupid coach.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 22:53:16)
You are correct with that lineup. Unfortunately with our so called coach, if it does'nt work half way through the first period, it will all change for god knows what kind of lineup. The man is a nincompoop.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 61 – Desharnais wins insane game in Shootout (2014-02-28 00:01:38)
If eller played for winnipeg, he would be a star. They have a coach. We win in spite of this coach. If he could not win with the stars in Pittsburg, he is not going to win here. This coach is a total idiot.