Aybara - (JB)Member since March 5, 2008
Habs fan since: 86
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 8: Four-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Nashville (2013-10-19 11:04:00)
Hey Ian, One stat that might be great to add would be games played. Seeing as GF, GA, and Pts are all related to the amount of games played. This could add some more depth to the numbers. For example tied for 3 in GP with 8 teams. Anyway, really like these posts. It`s good info. Keep it up!
- Comment on Mike Boone the guest on new HIO show (2013-05-02 10:48:49)
Habs are all divers... PK is a whiner.. Price is worse than Raccicot and especially Halak. Sens are pretty much the epitome of NHL excellence. Chris Neil is gonna pound everyone into the ground, especially that prick Gallagher. Habs are basically a bunch of twelve year old children. Pathetic bunch.
- Comment on Mike Boone the guest on new HIO show (2013-05-02 10:29:06)
+1 This guy has always been a douche, he always will be.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-31 07:35:22)
Point taken. In a vacuum though, this post makes a lot of sense.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-31 06:20:29)
He is neither saying he loves Gomez, nor that he played well for Montreal. All that well written post says, is that attributing the Habs lack of success last year to Gomez is lazy. Gomez was part of the problem, but the whole team wasn't playing well too.
- Comment on Audio: Habs sign Subban to two-year deal (2013-01-29 08:22:24)
Great to see Subban is signed. This team might have something in them this year. Itès plain to see the difference between this year and the last. Part of that is quite simply that the team now has something to play for that doesnèt involve draft position. The one two punch of Markov and Subban in the first two pairings should be a delight. Canèt wait till Saturday! Or Sunday at 4am here in Japan.
- Comment on Holy Moly! What a start to Canadiens camp (2013-01-14 05:06:27)
Yep, same problem here. Works with the phone, but not the cpu
- Comment on Where were you when Wayne Gretzky was traded 24 years ago? (2012-08-09 17:35:30)
I'm not hating, I'm just telling it like it is. I have no malice towards America, the country. There are certain unfortunate traits in the American, we are the best ever, personality though.
- Comment on Where were you when Wayne Gretzky was traded 24 years ago? (2012-08-09 17:29:01)
Great save on a poor shot. The Japanese girl didn't look too confident taking that one. What you're ignoring is that save shouldn't have mattered as the score at that time should have been 3-2. Why? 1. Blatant handball - intentional which should have been at least a yellow and of course a penalty shot. 2. US player bear hug/tackles a Japanese girl going up for a header in the box. Another clear penalty shot. Looks like another hollow victory for the Americans. Oh wait, they don't care they won through horrible calls. They'll just pretend that they are the best, put on their obnoxious "greatness" t-shirts, and continue to be the worst winners in the world.
- Comment on Campoli has confidence in NHLPA’s Fehr (2012-08-06 18:21:43)
I don't know the rules inside and out, but the fact that the US player was positioned and committed first doesn't change anything I thought. She missed the ball and in doing so smashed the girls knee. The onus is on the defender to either get the ball or not make contact. I've seen much less reckless tackles than that be red carded in men's games.