Brad - (Bradley Marchand)Member since March 10, 2011
The Best Darn Hockey City - BOSTON !
Habs fan since: Hate the team and fanbase
Favorite current player: All dead ones
All-time favorite player: It's spelled Favorite !
- Comment on Gionta’s season is over; Prust, White out for Game 5; Price listed as day-to-day (2013-05-09 09:02:23)
SAD that you are talking about the Bruins when your team is not even playing them !! Here is why I am the #1 HAB HATER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4fAG4qrPE4 Every Habs fan should watch this and understand how your fanbase is viewed by everyone else....especially Bruins fans. Watch, u might learn something.
- Comment on Gionta’s season is over; Prust, White out for Game 5; Price listed as day-to-day (2013-05-09 08:54:09)
He dives ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fd57VNE6Kg). He is dirty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heF3OY2Pnoo) He won't' answer the bell for such transgressions (see prior video) He screams at his own teammates DURING the game (you don't need video as this just happened). He fights with his own teammates during practice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrP0ZbsnmmU).
- Comment on Therrien: Sens time-out with 17 seconds left “classless” (Video) (2013-05-06 08:50:18)
You guys are always whining about something. You think in the heat of battle MacClean is giving any thought to humiliating the opponent? The score board and results of the line-brawl already accomplished that! Coaches never want to provide any additional motivation for their opponent. Therrien is just trying to light-a-fire under the backsides of his team.
- Comment on Canada Day fireworks could come early on Sunday (2011-09-27 09:35:43)
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 22:10:41)
Habs in Burlington, I like you. As such, I will honour your request and depart for good. Have a good "summer", we'll see you in the fall. And trust that Lord Stanley's Cup will be in the good care of the Bruins and the GREAT City of Boston and Greater New England. Go Bruins !
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 22:00:28)
Hobie, you could have mentioned that Coach Belicheck is a cheater for video taping other teams practices...... Bill J, if Karma exists then Boston would not have been the Habs bitch for since I can remember. As for Marchand, c'mon man, give the kid credit, afterall he is a rookie !
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 21:47:24)
Great post !!
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 21:46:03)
We are TITLETOWN. Our teams win alot (Patriots 3 superbowls, Celtics, Red Sox twice....all in last 10 years!!). We love our sports but we realize there's way more important stuff -- which is why we don't riot. If your questioning the importance of this win to New England, you shold know that a MILLION people are expected at the parade on Sat.
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 21:41:38)
Can't be much of a Bruins fan if he is only stinging from 93 as there have been many heart breaking losses to the Habs before and after 93. Yes, overall you have owned us which is why we loathe your diving (PK), whining organization (call 911) and annoying fan base (no opinion about hockey matters except ours). I'm here to stick it to you because I've had it stuck to me many times by the Habs. So for this offseason, I gloriously and unceremoniously say "Suck It Habs!"
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 21:29:16)
Classy post. Had Montreal been rioting again, you would have been the first throwing a bottle and setting fires.