Michelob - (Paul Della Penna)Member since March 9, 2011
Habs fan since: 1955
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Henri Richard
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 13:49:24)
The guys looked tired last night; I don't think we saw them at their best. They rarely got a forecheck going and even their fast skaters looked slow. Keep the faith: we have a good team, and it's going to get better.
- Comment on Liveblog: Plekanec, Weise score twice as Canadiens romp (2015-02-07 19:09:15)
It's always exciting with the Canadiens. You never know whether they will feel like playing tonight. You get the feeling they don't, either.
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty wins it in OT (2015-01-31 13:49:13)
I'm not convinced that PJ Stock is the problem since he also appears regularly as a guest on l'antichambre on RDS. It's more a question of pandering to the audience, whose partisan sentiments the broadcasters presumably study closely.
- Comment on Liveblog: P.K. the hero in OT win (2015-01-20 20:46:42)
Boone says he can't remember a more one-sided game. How about the Habs last game against the Sens?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-15 19:00:19)
I don't want to be negative, and I did think Price was awesome and some others great. But I would have been more impressed with the victory if I hadn't watched the Leafs handle the Kings last night.
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 21:09:43)
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 21:09:09)
So why isn't a penalty called on Ott for that move? Penalize that crap and it will disappear quickly from the game.
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 20:16:01)
I dunno, I still like the way the team is playing overall. The Pens were lucky and haven't had to work very hard. Lots of time, yet.
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 19:57:24)
Was that Beaulieu who passed the puck on to Bennett's stick for the first goal, and made a soft clearing attempt that resulted in the second?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens clip Wings 4-1, run win streak to six (2014-11-16 21:34:41)
And who was holding on to Gallagher, while he was lying on the ice, just before he scored? I guess when a team is dominating like this, the refs have to do something to even things up - especially when the team that is dominating is a Canadian team.