ricardamundo - (Ricardamundo Copélano)Member since March 4, 2008
Habs fan since: late 1958
Favorite current player: P K Subban
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 23:05:02)
Well, I'll give you that ... Price would probably improve Kessel's +/- but I still don't want him and his bad attitude.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 22:55:08)
They are skilled but not exceptional. The organization is indeed dysfunctional but they are both still two guys with bad attitudes. The churlish Kessel has worn out his welcome in both Boston and Toronto ... why in heck would the Habs want him. And Kadri's head was big before he proved himself and now he think's he's a super star. He's not. Neither one is a team player. What makes you think Kadri would play his balls off in a Habs jersey? Kessel would score the same amount of goals he always does but have the worst +/- among the top scorers by far. No compelling reason to want either one on the Habs. Bad fit, both of those cretins.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 22:44:48)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 22:42:55)
Yeah he can play hockey ... one-way hockey. Laziest SOB when backchecking or changing lines I've ever seen.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens eke one out over lowly Leafs (2015-02-14 22:40:30)
Mike Boone ... are you nuts? During your blogging tonight you said you'd have Kessel at one point and then later you'd welcome Kadri. Two guys who are both blessed with lots of skill but also both with bad attitudes. If you want to ruin the dressing room just add either one to the mix ... add both and you've got what Toronto has. The only current Leaf with a good attitude is the kid Reilly and they are not about to let him go ... he's probably the only untouchable on that team right now (aside from those crazy contracts that is). No thanks ... NO KESSEL, NO KADRI on the Habs, EVER!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens winless in February (2015-02-03 21:12:53)
Well when I do come on here I'm usually pissing and moaning about getting blacked out but maybe that's not such a bad thing tonight? C'mon boys, go Habs go!
- Comment on About this afternoon …. (2015-02-01 13:03:23)
Psycho ... this is probably a bit late but saw your post and it brought back a few memories. Mike Lowe was a great hockey player from Lachute and I think he's Kevin Lowe's cousin. I grew up in the area. The Lowe family owned Lowe's Dairy which was a local fixture and a popular spot for cottagers to stop at in the summer for ice cream (double cone with three scoops for 25 cents ... that tells you how old I am!!). They also owned the outdoor rink where the local peewee and bantam teams (Lowe's, Legion and Ayers) played. There were also twins, Richard and Steven, who were pretty good hockey players too. I went to Loyola and gave up hockey when I went to watch the Junior Varsity team practice. They were so good I hung 'em up then and there! Varsity was even better: Mike Lowe and Larry Carriere were two standouts. Hope you pick this up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-30 09:34:15)
Phul, Phat 'n Phragile
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-30 09:33:15)
Given his +/- that would have to be "negative impact player"
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-30 09:29:55)
I do the same and I agree with you. Not nearly as good as the old live blog. And, thanks to those horse hockey pucks at Rogers I can't watch as many games as I used to so I depend on the live blog even more to get that game "feel" like you say.