the_larry - (Andrew)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Steve Yzerman
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 66 – Brutal road trip ends with shutout loss (2014-03-08 23:45:36)
So its going to be one of those years, where we make it into the playoffs by falling on our face at the end.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 13:56:52)
Glass half full! (or possibly from too many empty glasses) But I like the positivity, either way!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 63 – Road trip begins with 2-1 loss in L.A. (2014-03-04 00:24:22)
If anyone is looking for a comedic break, Rob Ford is on Jimmy Kimmel, as part of his honourable "Promoting Toronto" trip. As you can expect, its a sweaty train wreck.
- Comment on Habs’ Budaj will get fourth straight start against Kings (2014-03-03 18:30:08)
Lesson learned: Its a stiff PG-13 on here. I've had this account since 2007 but its been inactive since roughly 2010 so Im now getting back into it here. I don't think I ever had a comment deleted once in those 3 years, and now my first one since then is canned. A cold welcome back here haha.
- Comment on Habs’ Budaj will get fourth straight start against Kings (2014-03-03 18:23:49)
Jeez I didn't think it was even close to offensive. Yes, a bit dark, but the lingo was kept clean. Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind!
- Comment on Habs’ Budaj will get fourth straight start against Kings (2014-03-03 18:11:59)
HIO Team, did you delete my post??
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 60 – Detroit dominates, wins 2-1 in OT (2014-02-26 22:35:14)
First, we're not improving the team in the longterm by keeping Markov. And secondly, Markov could get some good price tags at this point, for a team that could make a deep playoff run, but needs another solid, experienced D-man to help them. In return, MTL could get something similar to Craig Rivet's trade years ago (to San Jose, in return for Gorges and a 3rd rounder-turned-Pacioretty) Markov could easily get a solid, younger player, and a good draft pick. That will help us in the longterm!
- Comment on Hawks still on playoff bubble (2011-04-05 00:34:13)
A Montreal win would be a huge 4 pointer: 2 points for Montreal, and 2 points lost for Chicago, which would help out Calgary huge! So even more reason to cheer for Montreal!
- Comment on Quick Hits (2011-03-30 01:59:24)
This may be the most cheerfulness and excitement I have ever seen from Timo!
- Comment on Thrashers’ youth, team defence, sabotaged season (2011-03-29 00:59:00)
If the Habs score 8 goals against Atlanta I wont even bother to watch the final 5 games of the season... and not because Im confident.