HUDSONHAB - (Maurice Bouchard)Member since February 26, 2008
Habs fan since: 1962
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 18:18:27)
I wanted the Habs to get 100pts. For some reason I had a better feeling about starting on the road than at home. I guess we will see Wednesday night. ....Hab4life....
- Comment on Habs looking to clinch playoff home-ice advantage vs. Islanders (2014-04-10 15:41:45)
If Columbus finishes ahead of Philly then Philly gets the second wildcard spot and plays the Bruins.
- Comment on Habs looking to clinch playoff home-ice advantage vs. Islanders (2014-04-10 15:36:58)
Wouldn't it be great if the Flyers met the Bruins on the first round?
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 13:33:23)
Thought.... Does George's return settle PK down and get him turned in the right direction? #leadership
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 13:19:48)
Just saw the Renaldo hit and suspension. Is what he did really only one game suspension worse than what Murray did? Am I missing something here, being bias perhaps or did Renaldo's hit look a lot worse than that?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-06 11:02:25)
With our 40 goal scorer making 4.5 mil, how do we sign any top free agent without ruffling Pacs feathers? Guess we will have to win the cup this year and it won't matter so much. ....Hab4life....
- Comment on Budaj to start for Habs vs. Sens; Beaulieu called up after Murray suspended 3 games (2014-04-03 13:55:00)
A couple thoughts. Don't think home ice in the first round is a must. Wouldn't it be nice to come home with a 2-0 lead? I like Murray. Good to have him for Boston, Philly et al.
- Comment on Emelin will be in Habs lineup against Lightning (2014-04-01 13:33:48)
I think the PP concerns can be turned around in a flash. As for size and toughness, I think the Refs will determine how we fair in that regard. If they allow the Habs to get gooned while calling us for hooking and interference, that will be trouble. We need are skilled guys to play within their own toughness. Boston has hacks like Marchand, Lucic and Chara who won't fight the big guys but will bully the small guys. If the refs turn a blind eye to them, I fear the worst. Tampa doesn't scare me... But then again, neither did Ottawa. ....Hab4life....
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin returns to Montreal for family reasons (2014-04-01 09:26:13)
They have a Bishop. We have the Pope. In Price we trust. ....Hab4life....
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-23 11:23:23)
You mention DD in the neutral zone. The thing I noticed about him is how he back checks. He doesn't skate with his stick extended tapping the the guy ahead of him. He skates hard and gets his body position to a point where he can make a strong play on the puck or the guys stick. ....Hab4life....