shiramMember since July 2, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 19:57:07)
He played 50 seconds less than Plekanec, and 10 more than Eller.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Jacques Demers is our special guest this week (2014-04-16 16:54:25)
I posted it today, but the ticket sellers were given instruction not to sell tickets to Canadians, in the hopes of growing the game locally.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:29:28)
Some Rangers fan told me the Habs were the Catholic team, I asked him why, this is what he told me : "Way way back in the day when it came down to it if you were Canadian and protestant you supported the Leafs (UK Canada), and if you were Catholic you supported the Habs (French Canada). This is according to my ex girlfriend's Canadian dad, and he could have been talking out of his ass, but he is talking in 1900 so I believe it. " Anyone care to chime in?
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:25:50)
Well in the last 2 seasons, Bouillon had 4 goals, one in his own net, that's 25% of his goal production! Numbers don't lie! ;)
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:17:05)
forgot about this one?
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:21:09)
Both are somewhat marginal player, but White can win draws, play the PK and be a pest to the other team. If we're lucky, Bourque will throw hits and one his shot that usually hits a post will go in.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 12:57:01)
We've got the vets to keep him in line.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 12:51:47)
DD's line is not going to change, so that's one less worry. As for the other lines, everyone's already played with everyone else, so they'll be ok.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 12:49:36)
Do every Québecois feel the Habs should draft them? Do they understand that cannot happen? Habs picked Brady Vail that round, btw and could have picked that Paquette guy instead.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 12:18:54)
Canadiens MontréalVerified account @CanadiensMTL Brandon Prust effectuera un retour au jeu ce soir. / Brandon Prust will be back in the line-up tonight.