shiramMember since July 2, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 13:32:52)
Pro tip for Boone, open a note file and copy the names from there.
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 13:30:46)
He's been good enough for their team, in the regular season. This year should be his first playoff test, and the Lightning have not committed much term to him. And they got a few intriguing young tenders in the pipes. Their turnover from the St-Louis\Cavalier era has been impressive. I would hate for them to have a greater goalie, they are tough enough as is.
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 12:59:10)
They don't have to be as stingy as the Habs in allowing goals, they score the most goals in the league. Best scoring team versus best defensive team.
- Comment on Flynn is in, Smith-Pelly out for Habs vs Panthers (2015-03-28 11:46:28)
McCarron Gordie Howe hat trick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T24R5KY285w
- Comment on Price knocking on door of Canadiens history during season for the ages (2015-03-22 14:18:12)
Wisniewski uses one as well. The TVA crew were saying those are a pain for goalies.
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 11:08:26)
I would not mind switching DSP and Weise, as Weise has proven he can move up the lineup and remain effective. As for Galchenyuk, I doubt we see him at C, unless there is an injury. Too late in the season to switch around.
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 11:00:10)
guessing they want to rest Gonchar, and Pateryn has been doing good, they'll know him better before the playoffs start. Pleks was put with Max during the last game, and Chucky has not been producing as well, so maybe they're trying to mix it up. I've read someone say Pleks will produce about the same with just anout anyone, and Pacioretty will score with any center, so that line can face top opposition.
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 10:52:56)
@CanadiensMTL #GoHabsGo practice lines: Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Parenteau De La Rose-Eller-DSP Prust-Malhotra-Weise (Flynn) #GoHabsGo on D: Markov-Subban Beaulieu-Gilbert Emelin-Pateryn EXTRAS: Petry (Virus), Gonchar, Weaver good job, I like it
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 15:01:04)
there's no analysis, it could be said those are his ratings for players he likes or not.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 14:57:24)
piece on Scherbak http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=757658