Just A GuyMember since February 23, 2008
Habs fan since: 1980 somthin'
Favorite current player: Datsyuk
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 18:01:54)
Looks like he went away before you could taunt him a second time.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-22 23:46:26)
first time in a long time I've been pleasantly surprised by the habs
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 21:26:22)
That just made me pause for thought. Don't you think that kind of plays into Max's weak spots? Is this a patented MT "rearing in" where he is teaching Max to play defence? When Max put up almost a ppg last season I was pretty sure he wasn't given full time PK duties and he was on an offence first line, even though he had to cover for DD a lot on the defensive duties. Now he's been given PK minutes almost every game and he plays with the Pleks line who are given the role of shut-down line. The best left winger on the team is being made to compete against the skills of Prust and Moen and Bournival as opposed to letting him play "his game"? Is Pacioretty made to suffer because MT doesn't want to have to trust Galchenyuk at centre and bring Eller down to the 3rd line (making the top line Max/Chucky/Gally) and exposing DD and Briere as completely useless on this roster (which is odd since it also makes a formidable 3rd line as Prust/Eller/Briere or DD)? With Emelin back in the line-up, which will probably force MT to split up the Markov-Subban pairing, there shouldn't be much excuse not to have two solid defence pairings out for 90% of the time the above described 1st line is out on the ice.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 13: Canadiens outshine Stars 2-1, even Bell Centre record at 4-4 (2013-10-29 21:47:15)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 13: Canadiens outshine Stars 2-1, even Bell Centre record at 4-4 (2013-10-29 21:04:15)
I won't argue that, but PK didn't seem to be using his stick at all. Not apologizing for Price here, but that shot should have ended up in the protective netting.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 13: Canadiens outshine Stars 2-1, even Bell Centre record at 4-4 (2013-10-29 21:01:24)
Pierre Houde (from RDS) said he took a look at the replays from a few angles and that it didn't look like the puck hit PK's stick.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 13: Canadiens outshine Stars 2-1, even Bell Centre record at 4-4 (2013-10-29 20:51:30)
I never played organized hockey but... with the amount of goals Ovechkin has scored by using the D as a screen, you would expect that it should be second nature to get the flat of the stick (blade) in front of the puck when you're shadowing a forward. Price did seem surprised by the shot though?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 13: Canadiens outshine Stars 2-1, even Bell Centre record at 4-4 (2013-10-29 20:47:36)
Game started at seven lol
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 22:18:25)
I'm trying to figure out which team the refs hate the most here. They sucked the life out of this one. On the other hand, maybe each team was actually that bad...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 22:40:41)