Just A GuyMember since February 23, 2008
Habs fan since: 1980 somthin'
Favorite current player: Datsyuk
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:32:40)
The defense that sucked slightly less won this game, sad to say.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:29:19)
This might be unpopular, but Emelin turned to evade the hit, but turned into the check. His fault, but I also can't blame the refs for making that call. I'd be royally pissed if I was Lucic though.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:03:54)
Not anymore... he's in the same conference! :D
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 21:55:59)
Both D's are looking vulnerable tonight, though it looks as though our habs have tightened up a little in the 3rd... Bruins not so much.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 20:57:22)
jsut caught the replay on that no-goal... lol Eller!
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 12:18:57)
The caps were playing their hearts out, and it took it's toll on the habs. Lots of crashing and banging in a more play off style game. Caps won't be able to keep that up, but not like it does any good for the habs in the midst of a somewhat gruelling beginning of the schedule.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2014-10-09 22:49:07)
no no you see, he was just passing between the goalie's legs!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2014-10-09 17:57:07)
The other is more of a visual joke, but it deals with a mother explaining to a newly-wed bride on how to get ketchup out of a bottle.
- Comment on Tokarski gets start in goal for Habs against Capitals; Moen replaces Weise on fourth line (2014-10-09 14:37:45)
forget the "home" page, go straight to the news tab and everything is chronological.. I think :D
- Comment on About last night …. (2014-10-09 11:50:06)
Just a thought on Eller, as I've seen some criticisms about his inability to recognize what play to make. Last year the habs had all sorts of trouble getting out of the defensive zone when teams figured out how to deal with the chip and chase clearing. Eller was the only center that seemed to recognize when this play was unavailable and simply skated the puck up into the middle of the ice. I'm of the opinion that Eller needs to surprise us with a break out offensive season before any one of us can call him an offensive threat, but he does show flashes of offensive acumen, but I wouldn't worry too much about him in his own end after he gets a few games under his belt. My question marks are Gilbert, Emelin and to a lesser degree Markov. I don't think Emelin has showed signs of consistency, Gilbert is not a defensive defenseman that needed to replace Gorges (though Josh was getting paid way too much for his services), and Markov has shown patterns of high risk, low reward attempts at breaking up plays in the neutral zone because (I assume) he can't keep up with a rushing forward.