Curtoph - (Curtis Porath)Member since July 2, 2010
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 14:03:16)
Anyone have a link for 24 CH (english or french) from last weekend? episode 9 I think it was?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-06 00:06:08)
Check out this very interesting interview with Torts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBilRHk-ZnU&feature=youtu.be Makes you understand why he is the way he is.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:27:13)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 02:35:04)
@TSNBobMcKenzie: I can tell you there are some developments in the works that will ensure TSN's hockey coverage remains first rate for a long, long time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-05 00:49:21)
http://i.imgur.com/9iHXyof.gif What a punch!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 22:06:13)
They like to review Desharnais because they always think his stick is high, but he can't reach above the crossbar!
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-01 19:58:41)
I was definitely one of those ones who were cheering "Leafs Suck, Leafs Suck". Was a blast.
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-01 19:57:47)
Just came back from a weekend in Montreal, saw the Habs vs. Leafs at the Bell Centre, and boy was I glad they won! Funny, TSN Reporters saying Montreal is the best Canadian team right now, but they are also saying it doesn't mean much. Great game, hope we keep on rolling, Cheers
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 14:28:49)
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a nice behind the scenes look at our PK. Subban; http://nhllife.nhl.com/
- Comment on Emelin skates wearing regular practice jersey; Desharnais on fourth line (2013-11-05 11:18:31)
I am glad... seeing Habs/Leafs nov. 30th, and we'll need him if I get to see a win :)