Habfan29 - (Todd )Member since February 22, 2008
Habs fan since: 1965
Favorite current player: Brandon Prust
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-02 10:38:06)
maybe less, but I would expect more. Therrien cannot make in game adjustments and that is troubling, happened last year against Ottawa and happened last night as well.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-02 10:35:25)
How do you play stellar hockey when you get your ass stapled to the bench when you make a mistake? I don't see that happening to Karlsson.....All I am saying you cannot get better unless you play in all situations and when you are down 2 to 1 and need a goal you have to play PK, no brainer.....
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-02 10:33:12)
Why is his ass stapled to the Bench every time we are on the PK. enough with the Hyperbole, bullshit PK will continue to regress under Therrien. I did not like him last time either. It should not surprise anyone after listening to the way he bashed PK on L'antichambre. The Habs will go nowhere with Therrien as coach.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-02 10:23:30)
Well after last night PK playing low minutes again I think that Bergevin has to make a decision this off season. Therrien or Subban. Why in GOD's name would the habs pay $7 to $8 million per year for a guy that is going to only play average of 15 minutes a game. PK should be playing 25 to 33 minutes per game and in all situations, but with Therrien forget it, either play him or trade him for some scoring power up front. If Therrien is going to continue like this he will ruin PK just like he did Eller. Therrien has to go for a coach that will let the kids play and make mistakes, that is how they will get better. I guess that Molson is not worried about winning it all just making the playoffs to sell more beers. The habs are not winning because of Therrien, but in spite of him.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 19:55:20)
No kidding no way that is on PK p, Frankie Boo totally soffff pass.....
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 14:41:07)
no I did no think that we would lose to Colorado. The leafs just seem to get up for games against the Habs and there does not seem to be any push back. I hope that I am wrong. I still think that Frankie Boo needs to sit and Tiny play despite the gaff last night.
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 14:37:26)
what is wrong with calling Orr a goon????
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 14:32:54)
I am a big habs fan but with this lineup we are going to lose tomorrow. There is no way that Tiny should sit and cube should play, sit cube and Eller and insert White. You just know that Orr and his goon buddies are going to be playing and who do we have to answer the bell?????
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 13:41:53)
Weaver a perfect fit for the Habs 5'9" 185lbs
- Comment on Habs call up Tinordi from Bulldogs (2014-02-24 11:49:16)
this guy is an absolute joke, must come from #leafsinsideout...glad you save those e-mails