Habfan29 - (Todd )Member since February 22, 2008
Habs fan since: 1965
Favorite current player: Brandon Prust
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 21:03:13)
Pens get screwed out of a goal bt war room in 'Toronto'
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 16:31:26)
What about the blown interference call against Carter wth 5 seconds left? The defender did not evenlook back to the ball. Should have been 1st and goal. Refs in the Cfl are worse than the NHL.
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 14:55:46)
Sure I would have loved Patrick as coach and right now he is pushing all the right buttons and his team is playing well. How soon we forget everyone was lamenting the fact that we did not hire Boucher and in his 1st year he was doing with Tampa exactly like Roy is now, and what happened in the 2nd year, crash. So wait it out to see how good Roy is going to be. Having said that I was hoping that we would get anyone rather that Therrien.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 8: Four-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Nashville (2013-10-19 16:35:18)
Watching the sense on sportsmen, Dean Brown is bad but Potvin might be a HOF defenseman but is just brutal as a colour man. He is more of a homer than Jack Edwards!!!!!!
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 15:28:10)
it was meant for me
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 11:29:53)
not bloody likely!!!!
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 11:28:25)
it seems that most night it is trollsinsideout.com
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 11:27:11)
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 11:25:35)
Talk about a bi-Polar site! 2 ex games and already we are done! No chance for the playoffs blah blah blah.... Give me break wait until the season starts before throwing the whole team under the Bus!!! If you think that this team is going deep in the playoffs this year you are setting yourselves up for failure. Timo, nuna et al find another team to cheer for because you are clearly not Habs fans most likely leaf fans... instead go post your asinine negativity elsewhere. I wish that HIO would just pull the plug on these 2.
- Comment on HIO fans want to see Lecavalier with Habs (2013-06-28 12:34:55)
Pure BS that Florida can offer season tickets for $7 per game, that includes a jersey, free parking, and concerts. That is less than 1 beer at the Bell Centre. This should not be permitted, why do the habs and other teams have to continually prop up the weak cousin. How much are season tickets in Montreal? If the Florida teams cannot fill the arena or make money move them. I can't afford to take my family to a game because for decent seats, parking and food it would be the same cost for me to go to florida and watch the habs play there. This is sad....... Mr. Molson you should tell Mr. Bettman to get his head out of his ass and fix these disparities...or get someone that can!!!!