expat_habsfan - (Howard)Member since February 20, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 22:19:20)
Right now when the Habs hit the ice the opposition smells blood in the water. This team is going the wrong way right now and it doesn't look like they have the heart or the coaching to stop the free fall.
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 22:05:59)
If MT can't get this bunch fired up to win one for Le Gros Bill then he should be replaced. The Habs should have been eating thunder and crapping lightening tonight but they were just farts in a windstorm. I hope Le Gros Bill was too busy signing autographs up there to look down and see this heartless effort.
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 21:51:33)
Sad effort, no heart but a lot of after the whistle garbage that doesn't win you games. The D-zone is still very weak, puck recovery is lackluster and they need a real first line center. This is not a complete team and if they keep this up their stats will soon reflect it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 23:18:03)
Habs are off the menu until they can put in a effort for a complete 60 minutes for at least a few games. Their record prior to these last 3 games was very misleading and not indicative an organized club that's ready to play when the puck drops. The fire wagon histrionics of the first 10 games was in no way a 'game' plan that could get them through the season. As of now MB must be wondering WTF is going on and how could the wheels be falling off his masterpiece. I hope he realizes that his one guy who has been showing up every night, Price, won't be a happy camper for very long if the team in front of him keeps laying stinkers every night.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:34:12)
I couldn't pass this one up before I signed out. Based on recent games I think the only thing getting 'mounted' in the 3rd is the Habs.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:29:25)
I'm outta here. Can't watch any more of this train wreck because it isn't worth the frustration. I'll check the results on TSN later and maybe get a nice surprise but I won't hold my breath.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:24:16)
In this case it might be 72/8 and not 20/20
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:22:15)
Maybe he's actually playing exactly to his ability and the team is just paying a hefty cost for that level because they felt he had more potential.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:18:59)
I like DD but he isn't a number 1 center anywhere else but here.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:16:56)
So it really doesn't matter if this team starts fast or slow because they end up down at least 2 either way. Is this team really as bad as they are playing or is there something else going on? They have 3 guys with 'A's on their jersey but no real leader. Right now this is a disaster and one more effort like this and the team won't be able to find a deep enough hole anywhere to hide. Even in Toronto where someone would be more than willing to dig it for them