William T LoveMember since July 1, 2010
Habs fan since: My first heartbeat
Favorite current player: Sidney Crosby
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 12:14:00)
And what would have the other NHL goalies have done?
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 12:12:40)
Tinordi has really impressed me since game 1
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 12:01:10)
Agree with Timo.. Gallagher. Price is so talented. If he played with the heart Gallagher did.. He would be at least in the top 3 of all goaltender statistics.. Gallagher came to play every night.
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-29 11:55:49)
Like most Price fans you obviously missed the point. He had a great season in 2010-2011.. It has been all downhill since. But, sports media build him up because it has been too long since there was a great Habs goalie and now they won't admit they were wrong.. And the sheep follow 27th in GAA & 31st in Save%.. Lol. Great talent.. No heart.
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-29 11:44:32)
This makes the Molson Cup Player Award an absolute joke. Price didn't carry the team all season.. The team carried Price. Habs finished second in the Eastern Conference with there #1 goaltender finishing 27th in GAA and 31th in Save% in a 30 team league. That is amazing.. I will say that GAA is not all about the goaltender but, Save% tells alot.
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-29 11:23:30)
The scary thing isn't that Price never played some great games.. Sure he did.. What's scary is that they are so rare I remember where I was when he did. Price peaked in the 2010-2011 season. Does one great season make you a great goalie? I don't think so. . So easy to mess up his head and obviously the Leafs have done that. The Leafs would have destroyed him in the playoffs.. He should be ok against Ottawa since they are 27th in the league in scoring. Even with Price, Habs in 6
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-28 21:57:09)
Habs will beat Ottawa even with Ottawa having the advantage in nets.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-25 13:49:19)
Always thought Price was overrated. Nothing to do with how he has been playing lately. He just went from bad to worst. Hockey fans assume the so called "hockey experts" know what they are talking about. I don't let the media form my opinion. .. I just watch games and lookup stats.. He is 34th in save percentage in a 30 team league. And I know all the excuses.. Everything from magically harder shots on him, he's just a kid, new equipment, defense, forwards, Zamboni driver's fault. If he had half the heart he did talent Canadiens would be ok.. The Good news is he has the talent and just maybe he will get hot for the playoffs
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-04-23 16:16:43)
Happy Red Wings won last night battling for a playoff spot. I am a Canadiens fan but, Detroit is such a great hockey city and Wings haven't missed playoffs since 1990
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-22 20:46:13)
Potvin is brutal & play by play guy Dean Brown sounds like he's broadcasting a Baseball game.