Pattyice - (Patrick Guimond)Member since February 18, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-22 23:09:44)
American history X don't get much better than that movie!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-30 00:19:28)
I'm sorry but I just don't recall a comment from timo acknowledging any positives from this team ever!! If his opinion is that he doesn't like anything the HABS ever do then he just simply is NOT a fan but on fact a troll
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:38:59)
You know what timo? Give the team credit for making it this far ! I don't understand how the hell you can even call yourself a fan! You're pathetic and the biggest troll on this site. You're from Calgary right? Man I'd like to run into you one day complete idiot with no obvious hockey background probably a scrawny little loser hiding behind a keyboard!
- Comment on Certain Habs need to increase intensity level, Therrien says (with video) (2014-05-09 14:38:13)
The only problem with Murray last night was the fact that he was out a minute into OT . You know for sure that teams are coming out guns blazing looking to end the game quick , so they are skating harder and jacking up the intensity. I think Murray played great last night but by no fault of his own was put in a terrible position and it ended up in our net . Totally on MT not Murray
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 4 – Bruins win 1-0 in OT, tie series (2014-05-08 23:01:10)
Don't get me wrong this loss is not on one player namely Douglas my 12 yr old could outskate you Murray this loss Is on MT That is very bad management of his minutes!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 4 – Bruins win 1-0 in OT, tie series (2014-05-08 22:44:14)
Well glad to see ole MT is back! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?? MURRAY OUT FOR THE SECOND SHIFT IN OT!!!! After his great shift with 6-1/2 mins in the 3rd his ass should have been nailed to the bench wit maybe a few shifts later in OT not the second fricken shift!! That was not on CP31 Murray still hadn't gotten back after price made a miraculous save
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs given day off on Sunday; Game 3 Tuesday night at Bell Centre (2014-05-05 09:26:13)
Well I was at that game 6 rows behind price for the 2 nd period. He played amazing without him this game wasn't close . The couple that went in late? Those are on the D. It is very obvious that that is how they will score on him is with a crazy deflection or perfect screen. He is totally focused and quicker than I've ever seen him! The Neanderthal bruins fans think the same . They are also so scared of PK it's hilarious that whole arena holds their breath when he has the puck at the point !
- Comment on Hockey Afternoon in Boston: Bournival back in Habs lineup (2014-05-03 10:30:05)
Just about ready to slip on my subban jersey and head out to TD gardens ! Little nervous hoping to see more red jerseys out there than Thursday night !
- Comment on Therrien won’t reveal Habs’ lineup until game time (with locker-room videos) (2014-05-01 13:26:22)
What time should a person get there Ian!
- Comment on Therrien won’t reveal Habs’ lineup until game time (with locker-room videos) (2014-05-01 13:15:49)
Hey guys and gals can I get some thoughts on the best pub to watch the game in Montreal? I flew in last night from Calgary to watch a couple live playoff games for the first time! going to the Saturday game in boston then coming back to the bell centre Tuesday ! But I really would like to know where the best place in Montreal is to watch. A place with great food, beautiful servers , and lively!!!!