Leo G. - (Leo Girouard)Member since February 19, 2008
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Kovalev
All-time favorite player: Rocket
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 10:23:57)
Good man Ali i agree with you 100% Say hi to your wife I sat with you and her at the HabsSummit pregame dinner. i hope to see you both and the next one.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 10:13:56)
Listen bud i dont care how much hockey experience u have that statement only proves how full of crap u are. I am sure there is another reason u dont like the guy. Please why dont you share that with us.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 10:04:57)
14 goals for the ice time he gets i think is awesome. Now im not saying he should get more icetime but i dont think he is a weekness on this team. I think he might pop in a few goals in the playoffs. Mark my words. The same goes for Koivu he will me a monster come playoff time.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 08:16:35)
PJ Stock is a dickhead and I doubt we will see him as GM any time soon. HNIC puthim on because they love anyone who slanders the habs. When he played he barely knew which end to hold the stick.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 08:11:46)
your right Spartan I think that Lapiere played well for most of the night including Latandresse I think Lapierre could be the kind of pest you need in the playoffs. He is very strong on the boards.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 18:32:02)
I am just wondering if anyone heard PJ Stock on CBC about a few minutes ago. What an idiot this guy is. I am sure he is a Maple Leafs fan or at least he should be. He has absolutly nothing good to say about the habs. I have to laugh when a guy who played 4 minutes a game is now an expert.