The Teacher - (My name)Member since November 9, 2007
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Sidney Crosby, PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Kirk Muller, Bob Gainey, Howie Morenz, Ryan Smyth,Patrick Roy, Mike Gartner, Paul Coffey, Dino Ciccarelli, Maurice Richard, Lyle Odelein
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 21:53:00)
Lucic can't possibly escape a suspension for that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 21:48:07)
4-1 win. I called it. Habs in 5.
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 15:20:20)
The unconventionality of it just might actually work. Never try and we'll never know. Go Habs Go
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 14:28:08)
It's to move PK to a "Cammy position" and have vanek on the defense with Markov.
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 13:00:27)
Score? 4-1 Habs. Habs in 5.
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 12:59:42)
Mr. Biter. All they have to do is switch PK and Vanek in the PP and you have a different look, and the kovalev scenario is reborn in the form of PK subban's howitzer.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-17 16:11:02)
To be honest. I have no idea. Weise has been REALLY good in his role in every game he has played for us(never mind the OT goal). I don't think Diaz was useless, but with the type of team defence we have, he was useless to us. That Weise is this good really took me by surprise and to a lesser extent so has Weaver. Bergevin totally rocked the deadline period and it's been a looooong time since we had a GM with cojones like that.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-17 16:06:33)
Like polar opposites.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-17 16:04:50)
It's freaking hilarious is what it is. It is also strangely heartwarming. The joy oozing from him is the joy of a Habs fan. I like that.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 16:02:08)
Well buzz. Switching them up might help. Vanek has experience and is a great passer and can dish the puck to either Markov or Subban(who will now be much closer to the net) for one timers. As well PK has more freedom to move with the puck without worrying about getting caught. Vanek so far has been excellent defensively, and having him and the point with Markov and having subban assume the "kovalev" position might work wonders in my opinion.