Trisomy 21 - (Ian)Member since February 15, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Thomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ first-round pick McCarron in better shape this season (2014-09-14 11:32:11)
Cause Beaulieu and Tinordi
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-10 19:41:34)
Yes but I still don't blame Therrien on that. Wasn't it that schmuck Kerry Fraser who handed that penalty out? I seem to remember Therrien merely raised his arms in the air in sort of a wtf gesture.
- Comment on Updated: Habs icon Jean Béliveau recovering from pneumonia (2014-09-08 13:13:19)
No crap, so brutal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 1 – Canadiens annihilated 7-2 by Rangers in series opener (2014-05-17 15:30:50)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 1 – Canadiens annihilated 7-2 by Rangers in series opener (2014-05-17 15:27:55)
I suppose this is a bit of a wake up call for those who were already looking towards the finals.
- Comment on Habs vs. Panthers in rare Sunday night game at Bell Centre (2013-12-15 15:32:49)
They had their clocks cleaned against LA, and lost to Phi. I think they genuinely stink at the moment.
- Comment on Habs vs. Panthers in rare Sunday night game at Bell Centre (2013-12-15 15:29:33)
Consider also, that if Orr doesn't pull Parros' body towards himself, that gives Parros the perfect opportunity to lay a knock out punch to a defenseless guy on the ice. I don't think that's something Parros would do, but Orr is a fighter, and it's an instinct a fighter has to have, because every one of us has seen a goon at one point in NHL lay a lick or two on a guy who's already down.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 34 – Canadiens top Islanders on OT goal by Pacioretty (2013-12-14 20:06:13)
I like Cherry. He is a little too Old-Time-Hockey, but at least he gives an opinion. None of this "consensus around the league stuff" that McKenzie likes to feed.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 11:47:56)
I think one major factor in throwing a team together is the lack of time they have to develop chemistry. That's a major reason for the idea top have Kunitz to be on the team. Personally I think you're right, the fact a guy like Couture could be left off the roster because Crosby can inflate Kunitz's stats is silly, and insulting to think Couture wouldn't also thrive in that position. That being said he has more points than games played in the last year. But none the less, chemistry is an issue. That's also why I think Getzlaf will play with Perry, and Keith plays with Seabrook. It could also pose a problem for Subban because Pietrangelo plays with Bouwmeester in St. Louis. This doesn't leave many spots for PK. I also wouldn't worry about Nash, he seems to be doing just fine at 9 points in 10 games and not even in mid-season form yet.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 21:07:09)
something something fighting in hockey.