RudeMood19 - (Adrian ZB)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Too many to choose from
- Comment on They needed that (2011-03-20 19:12:05)
This site sucks now wow. By the way, anyone got any links? Atdhenet.tv isn't working for me
- Comment on CA-REY! (2010-11-16 21:22:29)
Richards is only tough when he's standing behind his teammates or restrained by the linesman.
PK would absolutely beat his a** to the ground.
- Comment on Circle the wagons (2010-09-22 20:49:21)
It's pre-season. Why are people in the arena and on here freaking out? They'll come around, it's the first game of the pre-season!
- Comment on Not the end … but you can see it from here (2010-05-22 17:50:38)
This is the lowest I've felt as a Habs fan my entire life. In 20 years on this earth, I've never felt so depressed with this team.
- Comment on Not the end … but you can see it from here (2010-05-22 16:52:02)
Biggest period of the season. If we have any shot this series, we need a great period with results.
- Comment on Alive! (2010-05-20 17:00:36)
Biggest game of the season. I hope we respond.
- Comment on Picking up the pieces (2010-05-19 15:53:33)
Kate Smith doesn't count. She's been gone from this earth for 24 years. A recording on a jumbotron does not and should not count! And as a side note, in 1976, we beat them 5-3 in game to win the Cup IN Philly when Smith sang the anthem.
It doesn't guarantee victory.
The fat lady hasn't sung yet.
- Comment on Picking up the pieces (2010-05-19 15:46:51)
This is what the people on here get for believing we had made the Stanley CUp FInals after beating Pittsburgh. I had a bad feeling this would happen. You can't overlook teams in the playoffs and I think even some on the team are guilty of this.
I've said this before, I HOPE this team isn't more like the '93 ISlanders than the '93 Canadiens. That Isles team was excited to make the conference finals after beating Pittsburgh and was not ready to fight. This Habs team hasn't even scored a damn goal yet.
I'm not giving up on the team, we've come too far. I'm only 20, so this is the farthest I actually remember the team coming. WHile this playoff run is a pleasant surprise, I would have to think it'd be disappointing to bow out with a whimper the way the team is currently playing.
Game 3 at the Bell Centre better be loud and try to get to Leighton. We need all the help we can get. We're making him look BETTER than Biron in 2008, if you can believe that.
GO HABS GO!
- Comment on Michael F. Leighton (2010-05-18 20:34:39)
We're all over them, and then they get one solid opportunity and score. F***
- Comment on Michael F. Leighton (2010-05-18 18:17:02)
No one was asking you.