the real vinnydj - (vince palermo)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth (1981)
Favorite current player: Higgins, Kovalev
All-time favorite player: Super Mario, Pat Roy
-Gainey will step down at the end of this year-
- Comment on Audio: Comments from the rehabbing Habs (2008-10-15 11:12:57)
I hope so tooooooo
- Comment on Halak could start in TO (2008-10-09 16:33:59)
First off, it would be impossible for me to carry out a conversation on here if I was sleeping. Secondly, Halak will do just fine. Price will be ready for the Flyers.
- Comment on Halak could start in TO (2008-10-09 16:25:57)
If you look closely you can see him sitting on the bench.
- Comment on Halak could start in TO (2008-10-09 16:25:04)
I haven't commented in a while, but I still visit this site at least 10 times daily. We haven't even played our first game and some people are already complaining. WTF? Does it matter who goes in net against the Laffs? How about we make valid complaints, ones that are worth discussing. I can't really think of any right now, being a Hab fan is pretty good I tell ya
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 13:49:42)
Some late bloomers are even given a regular roster spot (Lats)
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 12:49:37)
I enjoyed that, Good stuff!!
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 11:42:41)
SK needs to start shooting more, only Mike ribeiro is ahead of him for shooting %. This kid is a snipe show in the making. YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS ONE, I live amongst Laffs nation so I'm surrounded by these losers over here, for some strange reason that I will never understand a couple of my friends are fans of the Laffs and like to chirp me about being a Hab fan (Not too much chirping going on these days)but my buddy approaches me last week and this is the same guy who goes out of his way to text message me when the leafs score against the Habs and he says "Hey man the Habs are pretty good eh?" I just looked at him and said "SHAAAT UP" They are like lost puppies, although they sure know how to find their way to 9th in the Eastern conference.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 09:50:52)
I didn't hear about him staying after practice, last I heard he had taken Wed and Thurs off for therapy days. I guess you're right, it don't matter if he's putting up pts like that. It's also nice to see Ryder playing with some confidence, no better way to get a goal scorer going then by putting him in the line up. It's hard to get your touch back when you're sitting in the press box. All around I must say I'm pleased with the way Carbo has these guys playing, and after all the bashing and rumours about the team having problems in the room last year, he has to be sleeping really well at night. I don't ever want to hear people refer to Kovalev as a Cancer again!!!
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-01 09:15:05)
As I started watching the game lastnight I really noticed something different about Kovalev. It almost looked like he was tired or hurt. Still had 4 helpers but did anyone else notice this? Or am I just losing it?
- Comment on Noise/Bruit: Youth movement pushes vets aside (2008-02-29 10:23:11)
Pretty good estimates, You messed Lapierre's up a bit. I didn't realize we had that many FA's.