alexander54 - (alexander nason)Member since February 10, 2011
Habs fan since: 1962
Favorite current player: p k subban
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on THN predicts Habs will finish in 13th place (2012-08-27 23:35:31)
Yeah and the maplebuds are going to win the cup. The habs will make the playoffs with out a doubt. THN has some idiots on their staff.
- Comment on Habs sweater ranked No. 1 in North American sports by ESPN.com (2012-08-27 18:51:43)
I can remember when Montreal was the powerhouse of the original six, and the exspanded 12. In 92 when st. Patrick was out sick and the habs were facing the bruins, when the bruins fans heard that Roy would be back next game all I was hearing was moans and groans from them. They knew that it was over for the bruins. It was so funny to see them like that. As for the habs colors they are the colors in any sport period. Those colors don't run.
- Comment on Carey Price gets engaged (2012-08-22 00:41:04)
Congrats, Carey enjoy the good life
- Comment on OK, this is officially BAD!! (2011-03-27 01:53:52)
a bloody mess isnt the word, disgraceful is what they are, no drive no passion no nothing. there needs to be a complete overhaul of the team on the off season. a couple of tough guys to take out the goons who like to beat up our faster guys. we need our big guns back if their going to get any where in the playoffs.
- Comment on The rivalry resumes (2011-03-24 23:21:49)
OMG price and my habs did not catch the flight to boston. we took complete beating by the black shirts. saw the three stooges 1st intermission mike milbury, wayne gretzky and ray bourque. whats with ferret face marchand, want to flex muscle some one will plant that little prick.
- Comment on Price, Gionta take day off, Recchi spouts off (2011-03-23 19:20:54)
let the bruin scabfans troll this site, they have nothing but goon thugs who cant keep up with habs speed. thomas should stay home tomorrow night. chara better keep his head up. also they will try and goon it with P.K. officials better keep eyeballs on the scabthugs.
- Comment on Price, Gionta take day off, Recchi spouts off (2011-03-23 18:55:40)
that peice of trash dare say that max's injury was faked. the league is a joke. bettman, and campbell need to pull their heads out of their ass's. cooke gets 10 games+firstround of the playoffs for a glancing blow and the guy has no ill effects just perfectly fine. yet that bigfoot can steer max's head into the stantion and gets a hand shake from campbells no. 2 guy. go figure. im confussed
- Comment on Price, Gionta take day off, Recchi spouts off (2011-03-23 18:28:28)
went to youtube and saw a bench clearing brawl break out between bruins and habs early 70's in boston. sanderson got in to a fight with roberto and cops on the habs bench then the fans got involved with the habs. i was at habs bruins game in 76 and the scab fans harrased us and security justed watched. no class then no class now they will never change.
- Comment on Price, Gionta take day off, Recchi spouts off (2011-03-23 18:03:27)
yes rjb what did that brain dead recchi say. cmon spill it.
- Comment on Price, Gionta take day off, Recchi spouts off (2011-03-23 17:04:09)
as much as i despise the scabruins the habs don't have to lower them selves to their level. the one thing habs have the scabs don't is class. i just want the habs to show up blast that biscuit past thomas 5-6 times