nosgloMember since February 15, 2008
Habs fan since: 1976
Favorite current player: Josh Gorges
All-time favorite player: Mike McPhee
- Comment on About last night … (2010-04-23 23:18:53)Benny was garbage. Sergei to inconsistent. Put Maxwell and Darche in...give Sergei a chance to stuff more hot dogs in the press box.
- Comment on Alive! (2010-04-23 21:26:47)
Hal Gill was a great signing. He handles the abuse doled out his way really well, too.
- Comment on The playoffs, baby! (2010-04-10 11:16:02)
If JM wasn't 67 years old he'd probably have assumed the pit bull's position already. A Leafs win would make for some interesting moments on l'antichambre and morning radio. Here's to avoiding that. As for captain, Gorges. "A" to Gionta and Moen. Let's have some balls running the show. I agree with whoever posted that tonight would be the time to name a Captain, quietly, without trying to make it look like the next Governor General is being crowned.
- Comment on Surprise! Price to face Sabres (2008-02-28 17:21:43)
Huet is not a goalie that will steal a playoff series. Price and Halak both seem more comfortable in the crease, so why not go with the youth. As for "only" getting a second round pick, 5 of the top ten league leading scorers were taken in the second round or later, including Alfredson (6th round), Zetterberg (7th round), Datsyuk (6th round)...
- Comment on Game 61: Habs win on miraculous comeback (2008-02-20 14:54:05)
Someone had a link to Getty Images on earlier, and it's a great site. Put "Josh Gorges" in the search bar and you'll find a great photo of him laughing at Vandermeer on Sunday.
- Comment on Game 61: Habs win on miraculous comeback (2008-02-20 12:38:44)
Maybe cool down the trade talks until the last minute. A real priority should be signing Streit, Gorges and A Kostitsyn as they are all free agents of one sort or another. Otherwise, why mess with good chemistry??? What kind of "impact" did Forsberg have in Nashville last year?
- Comment on NHL trade deadline: Q & A (2008-02-17 11:59:36)
Agreed. It's to bad that Ryder has fallen so far so fast that we couldn't coax Clarkson out of the Devils without further sweetening the pot.