icky pop - (derek edward kellington)Member since February 4, 2011
Habs fan since: 1991
Favorite current player: tomas plekanec
All-time favorite player: patrick roy
"The lord is coming down to the people. He aint coming in peace this time around; he spreads his pain around." Slim Cessna
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-26 22:02:36)
I just read this article, almost word for word, on tsn.
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 15:53:24)
Mr. Reusch is reporting that toker may be getting the call tonight. http://thereuschblog.com/?p=31989
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 15:38:29)
don't give up on him so fast. its his first season in a new league, that is a completely different style than he is used to. there was another player that didn't play to well his first season in the WHL, only getting 19 points in 62 games. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=83957
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 15:32:58)
I wasn't born here, but my mom was. I moved here a couple years ago, along with living here a few years when I was a teen. tokarski being traded to the habs instantly made the town habs boosters, much to the chagrin of many ;)
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 14:12:26)
im kind of hoping tokarski plays tonight. his stats say hes from Humboldt, but he is really from Watson, Saskatchewan. that's my town. so a little bit of pride would be on the ice for me tonight, to help reduce the anger I have over the price situation, so long as tokarski plays well of course. id also like to see him in action, cuz he will for sure be our backup after next season, when budajs contract is over, and tokarskis is a one way. as for the game tonight, we will be much better. after playing a slow boston team, the habs weren't ready for the speed of the rangers. adjustments will be made, and the players ready.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 09:56:42)
Up until last night, I wanted to see subban traded. I wanted to see him go for Eberle. I like subban, don't get me wrong. I just felt that he was gonna get too much money. After last night, however, subban has become indispensable. There's no quit in him. His compete level doesn't slow down at all. At the end of the game, he looked like the only one that thought they could still win the game, even though we didn't deserve to win at all. He insisted on scoring. I now see that he is the heart of that team. He has come a long way in the league. He doesn't jaw as much. One day, I hope to see a "C" on his CH. before I didn't think he was worth more than 6 mil (very few players are in my opinion. Now I'd say give him 8. Subban, Gallagher and Price seem to be the only true heart and soul guys on the team. Hopefully the rest of the youth coming up take their lead.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 21:26:30)
Habs don't deserve to win this game. I love the habs, but I'm an honest person.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 19:52:31)
We are done if we continue this play
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 19:02:46)
Cbc absolutely refuses to cover the habs
- Comment on UPDATED: Pacioretty video, morning skate update with Game 5 tonight (2014-05-10 12:00:02)
I'm working nights at the moment, and didn't catch the last two games. Regarding stats, it seems it's only vanek that hasn't shown up. According to stats, patches is throwing his body around. DD has been a favorite of mine since he was on the fourth line in 2010. He was playing well from what I saw earlier. He was trying anyways. So my previous comment could be ignored, as I have not seen much from vanek, aside from tipping two PK shots. Can't wait to see the game tonight. Habs playoff games are the only time I feel true, childhood Xmas like, excitement. I'm confident in a win tonight. It will be a seven game series, and I won't get to see game seven. Stupid job.