grimmreaper - (Paolo Foglia)Member since February 13, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Hossa soon a Canadien: Yahoo report (2008-02-26 10:41:28)
TSN just annouced that MTL called up Mikael Grabovski. The trade is emminent....or maybe to fill up a roster place.,
- Comment on First rumours (2008-02-26 09:00:48)
John Lu did not answer that question when asked by Duthie.
- Comment on First rumours (2008-02-26 08:55:12)
Just heard John Lu from TSN live from MTL. He said there was a rumour that the Canadiens were cleaning the carpet at the press gallery to announce a trade.... These rumours are getting funnier by the minute...
- Comment on About last night … (2008-02-14 08:30:04)
Saved the bacon indeed! But we needed a lucky break for once, and we got it! I was b%^&*ing all night that the only way they would tie would be by a lucky bounce. Someone up there was listening...
- Comment on Photo of the night… (2008-02-14 08:26:44)
If it was not for him, that building was dead!!!! No life in the stands....
- Comment on Price to get the start against Panthers (2008-02-13 19:11:30)
If it's you, I congratulate you for sticking it to the americans.
- Comment on Price to get the start against Panthers (2008-02-13 15:47:08)
More southern hockey experts: By R. Stroz February 13, 2008 3:21 PM | Link to this You tell him **GaVaHokie. Hey Teach, go back to your classroom and study the term inferiority complex, a common problem among Canadian hockey fans. A complex? We have a complex? LOL...I bet he cannot even find Montreal on the map????
- Comment on Price to get the start against Panthers (2008-02-13 15:45:13)
Look what is being said in the Atlanta url above: By Teach February 13, 2008 2:51 PM | Link to this Habs inside/out is the best hockey site around, and we dont need any American jounaliats explaining our sport to us. When it snows in Notlanta, and you have the semblance of a decent team, them maybe we can talk By GaVaHokie February 13, 2008 3:12 PM | Link to this teach… I just looked at that website, what’s so special about it? I regret giving it a “hit”. Now it might exist for another 3-4 days. By GaVaHokie February 13, 2008 3:14 PM | Link to this Ignore Teach everyone, he’s just a troll trying to generate hits for some hack website. Atlanta so-called "hockey experts".....LOL
- Comment on Price to get the start against Panthers (2008-02-13 13:59:14)
Agreed. Last year, we were ready to run Kovy out of town. This year, he cannot do no wrong. I think Ryder needs an energtic center. Plekanec. I think Koivu lost a step but is still a good 2nd line center.
- Comment on Price to get the start against Panthers (2008-02-13 13:56:13)
For the "D", that is another story. What the hell is brokenwood still playing? Sit him out, he is just an insurance policy. Streit, my opinion, is physically tired from playing forward, playing powerplay, etc. I think he is at his best on defence. Dandenault, well, if he does not get traded away, he is good on the fourth line.