WindsorHab-10Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1975
Favorite current player: P.K.Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:23:04)
I feel the same way. Detroit got away with a few. But the better team won at the end. All good.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:21:29)
Well worth it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:20:43)
The GM at my work is a die hard Wings fan, approached me this morning & bet me a coffee. I immediately replied, one milk two sugars. Going to be the best tasting beverage I ever had. Thank you Boys.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 21:01:56)
Don't want to sound like a Leafs fan but the officials tonight must have their blinders on.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 19:59:18)
Can I catch the game anywhere online? Please & thanks
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 10:49:31)
Avs will bring their A-game, me thinks. Hoping to see the same from the boys.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-17 00:55:08)
I still say the NHL screwed up big time by not dishing out a severe suspension to Lucic after he threatened to kill not one but two players during the handshake, a tradition that's held at a very high standard and what separates hockey from other sports. Milan Lucic is a walking time-bomb & he will self-destruct but not before creating serious damage to someone. The NHL has no one to blame but themselves because Lucic is a disgrace to all sports & a person that lacks respect for others. He has some serious anger issues & I for one am glad he plays in Boston because that's where low-lives like him belong. Boston strong my ass you goofball.
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 10:37:26)
Still early in the season but I think tonight is a statement game for both teams. Boston wanting to avenge last year's exit from the playoffs & us wanting to stand up to the bully called Lucic. The 2 points is what matters but I would love to see someone, anyone confront that dirt-bag and tell him flat out that this team will not tolerate assholes like him.
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 01:23:07)
My avatar speaks for me.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 10:10:29)
I agree that the 4 games in 6 nights did not leave much time to practice & work out the special team issues especially being on the road but as painful as last night's game was to watch, I believe some good will come out of it. I'm sure the team, to a man, is embarrassed & pissed enough that come Thursday night the Boys will take out their frustration on the Bruins & we will all forget about Sunday night's massacre in Tampa.