WindsorHab-10Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1975
Favorite current player: P.K.Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 19:23:47)
How bad are the Leafs & Toronto when Josh Gorges prefers the Sabres & Buffalo. Ouch.
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-21 09:32:24)
Would love to see Big Bird behind our bench as an assistant next year.
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-21 09:31:03)
Good morning one & all. Just came on to let you all know that the Bruins still suck but don't mind going after Shawn Thornton & Jirome Iginla if the price is right.
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-14 19:02:23)
I agree. Not a fan of Therrien but I acknowledge the fact that he deserves an extension based on the job he did in the post-season. My problem with him is like most posters that hate his loyalty to unproductive veterans while depriving hungry young stars of their chance to contribute. Hoping that will change next year.
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-14 18:55:33)
4 year extension for Therrien? Someone, please dial 911, I'm having a heart attack. I figured he'd get one year, two tops. Oh well what the hell do I know.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-11 19:20:29)
Bouillion straight up.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-11 19:18:58)
I'm willing to bet you that Buttman already talked to the officials & may be even the Kings to drop tonight's game & win it in LA. It will be a disaster to the NHL if LA sweeps & I hope they do. The hell with Lundqvist, Kreider & company. Hate them almost as much as the Bruins.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 08:27:51)
Boone, I'll give the Rangers credit for the way they played game 6 especially after they stunk the Bell Center on Tuesday but the better team did not win the series. The New York Rangers lead by their coach are a very dirty team that got away with a lot of crap & especially Kreider's INTENTIONAL hit on Price. With Pricey between the pipes, no way we lose the first 2 on home ice but that's history now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:09:53)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 23:08:11)
I've been dying to say this for a few days. BRUINS SUCK.