ONTARIO HABMember since January 29, 2008
Habs fan since: 1962
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Rocket
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx creates special bond with Price (2013-02-13 20:54:24)
Ok McLeans it is. Now need to find a close hotel. How far away is the Omni Hotel
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx creates special bond with Price (2013-02-13 20:40:18)
Thanks Matty Looks like the whites will be just fine
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx creates special bond with Price (2013-02-13 20:38:59)
Thanks Habfan !
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx creates special bond with Price (2013-02-13 20:37:52)
Hey emann. Dont recall the section # exactly, but I think they were near the corner, maybe around blue line
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx creates special bond with Price (2013-02-13 20:24:33)
Hello my friends. Posted a couple of days ago, and got some great advice. I have a couple more questions please. I am planning on being at the Bell centre next Sat. night for the Ranger game. ( first time at the Bell centre ) I will be buying tickets from the ticket vault on the Habs website. Looks like what I want and what I can afford are two different things lol. Is sitting in the whites something I dont want to do, or will I still be good with these seats. ( can you see the scoreboard for replays and such from all seats ? ) Please, any info would be appreciated, and I will happily provide pre-game drinks at Hurleys for any members who can steer me in the right direction. I'm guessing Hurleys is the place to go, dont know, is there a better place. Thank you all in advance. Dave
- Comment on Therrien tinkers with lines; no NHL discipline for Leafs’ Grabovski (2013-02-12 08:08:37)
Thank you very much !! That sounds good as I'm not the smallest guy either lol.
- Comment on Therrien tinkers with lines; no NHL discipline for Leafs’ Grabovski (2013-02-12 07:56:55)
Good morning my friends. I dont post often, but I am on this site daily. I feel that I know most of personally lol. I plan on being at the Bell centre on Sat Feb 23 for the Ranger game. This will be my first time at the Bell centre. Hope to get a little info on the seats. Is club Desjardins a good place to watch the game (also is there any perks to sitting in this "club" free beer maybe lol) or will I be better off sitting else where. I would also like directions to Hurleys, it seems like the place to be before and after the game. This will be a trip of a lifetime for me and my wife, as god knows we cant afford to do this very often lol. Also what hotel would be best to stay at ? Thank you one and all in advance for any info. p.s. dont worry guys the Habs will be fine. I have been watching them for 45 years, the future is bright.
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 07:36:05)
- Comment on Game 66: Canadiens win to grab East lead (2008-03-02 07:34:48)
My GOD! What a BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!! THE CUP IS NEAR!!!!
- Comment on Game 65: Canadiens move ahead of Sens (2008-02-29 23:38:40)
YOU THE MAN!!!!