Habfan4lfe - (Tom Valenzuela)Member since January 21, 2011
Habs fan since: 1975
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Price to start against Flames; Pacioretty, Gionta ready to go (2013-10-08 20:49:22)
2 thoughts come to mind. 'Poor Pens' and 'I wonder, does he have a new notepad?'
- Comment on Game 1 Liveblog: Canadiens drop opener to Leafs 4-3 (2013-10-01 23:08:26)
Lousy game. Horrible officiating. Lost control of the game and that was clearly evident in the last minute of play. Hope Parros is ok and I hope he watches the vid of what happened and remembers next time. Please add one punch for me.
- Comment on HIO fans want to see Lecavalier with Habs (2013-06-30 14:18:08)
- Comment on HIO fans want to see Lecavalier with Habs (2013-06-28 11:11:48)
Ha ha ha what a joke thanks for the early morning laugh. Yeah I don't think he's going to be playing in Montreal sorry to have to spoil the funnies for you but just like Briere won't play in Montreal neither will this guy. That's a huge FAIL poll. What's that song by Aerosmith? Dream on? Team needs to get rid of Plekanec, Gionta, Moen amongst others. That's the headline I care to see.
- Comment on Therrien: ‘You’ve got to give a lot of credit to the Senators’ (Video) (2013-05-10 00:42:42)
excellent post Un Canadien errant.
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 08:16:49)
Pretty sure there is copyright laws. I've had the same idea for years. I'm afraid you'll just have to accept what crap you see.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 23:34:17)
I agree 100%. Ain't worth pointing fingers anymore. I'll see what MB does over the summer. He has some difficult decisions to make.
- Comment on Therrien: Sens time-out with 17 seconds left “classless” (Video) (2013-05-05 23:46:10)
senators are a classless team. referees in this game were a total disgrace. the NHL is a disgrace. how they can constantly come up with refs year after year who are completely useless tells me that people calling this a bush league are right.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 21:58:14)
yep refs a lot to blame with 1 sided biased calls. oh well its like I figured, we'd have no one left after this series and Ottawa will get killed. too many injuries, defence and goaltending is inconsistent game to game. not a Stanley cup team here.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 18:24:49)
typical Ottawa class on display there. guess they take after the walrus. haha