NoTinFoilCups - (Philip Menchions)Member since January 25, 2008
Bay Roberts, NL
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-07 09:44:57)
Don't they frown on their own if they've chosen to play in the CHL?
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-25 04:45:24)
MB will hang on to playoff performers. Count on it. Really, who cares about the regular season?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-31 11:10:41)
sharp, 15 at a minimum
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-31 09:49:33)
1. He sure isn't a guy "who gets you there" but playoff performance is where it really counts as long as we have enough of the former of course. 2. Keep Budaj, trade Toker, we have Fucale in the pipeline. 3. Pleks, he's too worn out by playoff time, I'm afraid he's on the inevitable decline. 4. They won't all play, but I'd keep Emelin, Weaver, Markov (for 2 max), cya Gorges, Bouillon and Murray. 5. Gallagher!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-31 09:37:11)
I doubt St. Louis would have scored his OT winner against Price. Wouldn't have had the room top shelf.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-31 09:35:11)
An Eller like player for Tokarski wouldn't hurt this team at all. Hopefully Bergevin can make it happen.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 22:39:51)
YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BBBBBBAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYY!!!!!!! Just had to join the fun!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-23 10:26:42)
Nice to see a fellow Colombian habs fan, and I thought I was the only one! Guess we're all over creation.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-21 06:02:28)
Just been reading all the good vibes here until finally getting to see a live game last night. Gotta feel good about the direction the team is taking. However, at times it is difficult to watch the brutish tactics that have crept back into the game. I am referring specifically to Barberio's cross check to the head of Gionta. A deliberate intent to injure in my opinion. I'm reading Todd Denault's "The Greatest Game" which chronicles the dark days of the early 70's. I wonder if we aren't heading in that direction once more. It is sad to see unskilled brutes hijack the game from the players who can actually play the game.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:53:32)
How about 16 playoff wins for player analysis? So much more value there.