Habsfan39 - (Donovan D'Amboise)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1986 (birth)
Favorite current player: Saku Koivu
All-time favorite player: Saku & Muller
- Comment on Emelin skates wearing regular practice jersey; Desharnais on fourth line (2013-11-04 12:16:48)
- Comment on Canadiens fans pumped for Game 2 (2010-05-02 23:03:30)
It was Ex from the duty free... queenston-lewiston bridge though... not peace bridge
what an amazing day
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 2, No. 19 [Podcast] (2008-02-28 07:28:01)
there is Huet's press conference on capitals.nhl.com... in the capTV part. he looks awfully funny in a capitals hat. He seemed pretty sad still...I feel bad for the guy, he's usually upbeat. I hope he puts kolzig out of a job.
- Comment on Loyalty buys Sundin abuse of Leafs fans (2008-02-25 10:29:47)
I would be sad if and when the day comes that Koivu goes to another team. I Could see him maybe going to minnesota some day to play with his Bro, if and when that ever becomes a possibility. That would probably be the only circumstance that I would be ok with him leaving. Or maybe if he were to pull a Ray Bourque. But I dont think we will ever be put in this kind of situation with respect to Koivu. Montreal, with the way they are looking and the direction this team continues to head, montreal is clear of any danger of becoming a perennial loser before koivu's career is up. Koivu probably will continue to decline a bit next year, as he did this year. He wont be a huge cap hit like Sundin will probably be next year should he decide to continue playing. -Donovan
- Comment on Three pucks … and counting (2008-02-16 20:54:46)
cant say crap like that man common
- Comment on Three pucks … and counting (2008-02-16 20:10:02)
R U KIDDING ME!!! I CANNOT BELEIVE THAT GOAL!
- Comment on Roster update for tonight (2008-02-16 17:06:01)
I dont say much on here, I read stuff on here like crazy.... Echo me ppl if you feel the same about this. Does anybody else hate Aaron Ward as much as I do? I cannot STAND that guy. He gets hurt every friggen game ive seen him play in, no matter what. He always comes right back. He's never even hurt, but then announcers always comment on how friggen tough he is... It just gets on my friggen nerves bigtime. I echoed my comments to a co-worker a couple months ago, and he just laughed. I guess his brother played junior with him and he was known for calling his mom crying on road trips... I dunno, this has nothing to do with roster changes, but I cant stand seeing him interviewed on the score right now. Love Donovan
- Comment on Not easy (2008-01-15 21:54:22)
make it 7... with price still in net
- Comment on (2008-01-15 07:17:31)
I was at this game too!
- Comment on Lucky 13th (2008-01-08 20:36:16)
so is boone blogging from a press box? dumb question i know. but he is always talking about rds, then he is always talkin about his ride home. so i guess he blogs from a box on home nights?