razor436 - (Razor)Member since January 21, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 17:57:14)
A nightmare woke me early this morning. Sens won 8-1 and people were wondering if Price is simply not a playoff goalie. I heard that people dream about what is most on their mind, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
- Comment on Sanford, White, Maxwell, Henry, Weber to ‘Dogs (2010-10-06 16:15:53)
My only disappointment is that White was sent down to the 'dogs. He diplayed much grit, heart, and willingness to fight that is sorely lacking in our organisation. It baffles me why they'd refer Boyd to White. To tell you the truth, I don't thik I've ever noticed Boyd in the preseason.
- Comment on Alive! (2010-05-20 16:47:17)
H is for Help. And we need it. Badly.
- Comment on Jaro vs. José in goal tonight (2010-04-15 14:22:54)
Can someone confirm whether CBC will be airing the habs game tonight? I was really looking forward to watching it tonight.
- Comment on It’s too quiet (2010-04-04 23:08:16)
I would hate to lose Price given he should become a superstar one day. Would it be possible to sign both him and Halak, and send Price down to Hamilton for a year to regain his confidence and get more practice?
- Comment on Game 65: Canadiens move ahead of Sens (2008-02-29 20:07:40)
There is a way. Seek and you shall find.
- Comment on Glovegate (2008-02-21 10:50:06)
I'd hate to see streit leave us. I was hoping we'd give up players that I have not come to know so it does not feel like I'm losing a friend. 8(
- Comment on About last night … (2008-02-17 12:47:11)
About the almost tying goal, it looked to me like a Philadelphia player was pushing Price's pad into the net with his skate. Would that have really counted?
- Comment on Game 65: Canadiens move ahead of Sens (2008-02-29 19:36:02)
I don't get it. Everyone is talking about Price as though he is the second comming of christ. To me, he seems no better than the other goalies in the league. I look forward to see what Grabovsky can do. I hope he is not easily bumped off the puck as was the case earlier this season. ------ I would love to provide info where to watch the stream of tonights habs game, but I'm worried that it will be frowned upon. By the moderators I mean. :(
- Comment on Komisarek makes a physical statement (2008-01-21 15:05:03)
I say Komi should take boxing lessons in the summer. Then I wouldn't worry about him getting in a fight anymore.