Puck Bard - (J Allore)Member since January 17, 2008
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player: PK: creativity in motion
All-time favorite player: The Flower
"arrest this girl, her hitler hairdo, is making me feel ill"
- Comment on Martin Brodeur could be a good fit with Habs: Damphousse (2014-09-09 14:08:17)
Good lord, is it last week again?
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 13:49:25)
You'll get no argument from me. The time for Brodeur is long past. At this point it would be an unnecessary Montreal distraction. Stick with the current hand.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 12:14:47)
I am so happy for PK, The Habs, Management and the Montreal fans. This is a win / win, and this kid is a phenomenal talent, on and off the ice. So well spoken, one of the most charismatic athletes in sports. He is a journalist's dream... a fan favorite... On the ice: he's just gonna get better. Not injury prone. He and Carey are the Franchise.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 15:23:29)
From Boone on FB: "My two cents on the P.K. Debacle: It's the Curse of Jean Beliveau. Any player displaying individuality or, God forbid, flamboyance is deemed an affront to the sacred memory of Le Gros Bill and all those selfless warriors (as per carefully curated legend) who won 24 Stanley Cups. But the last parade was in 1993. And the subsequent mishandling of great players such as Roy, Chelios and, most recently, Subban suggests the team might want to reassess its approach to athletes who don't fit the 1958 mold of sports stardom."
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 15:03:15)
Perfect. In the true spirit of the old Mad Magazine Star Trek Musical.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 14:45:42)
Who are these posters, Smiler?
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 14:33:13)
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 13:04:20)
Trolls! Trolls on HIO! Thought you ought to know...
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 09:16:59)
( ... you're not the GM.... you're not the GM... you're not the GM... )
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-28 13:33:32)
My father was playing goal for the Loyola Warriors at a game at the Forum. This would have been around 1957. My Mom (then fiancee) was in the stands. My father took a puck to the face that knocked his eyeball out of his socket. Mom says it was dangling by the blood vessels. They sewed him up and he continued to play (though not in that game).