dhenry1234 - (Dan Henry)Member since January 14, 2008
Habs fan since: 1991
Favorite current player: Any player I put here gets traded.
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 20:13:38)
That call was not right!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:36:45)
I just saw it. Ref was literally standing right there. If it was dirty, there's no doubt in my mind that it would have been called by the professional on the ice.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:02:27)
So do we keep Murray around for another couple of years? He is the Player that I want Tinordi to eventually turn into.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-16 10:15:59)
If he had any concussion symptoms at all, he wouldn't be playing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 22:36:04)
Horrible shootout choices. Briere should not have shot. Gallagher spent the entire game overthinking and turning the puck over whenever he had a good chance to score. Murray impressed everyone on the team with his shootout skills in practice. Seems like a no brainer to put him in to me. The shootout is on Therrien, but habs usually won't win playing like they did tonight. This stolen point is all on Price's shoulders and everyone on the team should be saying "Sorry Pricer". Including Therrien.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 14: Road weekend starts with 4-3 loss in Minnesota (2013-11-01 21:22:14)
DD Needs to shoot the puck more. He has no confidence in his offensive ability.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 14: Road weekend starts with 4-3 loss in Minnesota (2013-11-01 17:50:10)
Chuckie score tonight! You heard it here first!
- Comment on Parros, Murray join Habs teammates for practice (2013-10-25 17:37:18)
Habs are Looking REALLY good with their forward lines Gio Plex Bournival Gally Eller Chuckie Bourque DD Pacioretty Those are three very solid scoring lines. Very tough for other teams to defend against. Combine that with a 4th line of Paros Prust Moen (white switches with Paros on occasion) and you have 3 scoring lines and a line of "Don't F$(@ with us"/energy I like
- Comment on Holland becomes a Hab on same day Hamrlik retires (2013-10-22 11:15:26)
- Comment on Holland becomes a Hab on same day Hamrlik retires (2013-10-22 11:11:59)
The threat doesn't eliminate cheap shots. It provides consequences for cheap shots that only players can provide. Consequences that are sometimes necessary when Penalties don't do the job.