dhenry1234 - (Dan Henry)Member since January 14, 2008
Habs fan since: 1991
Favorite current player: Any player I put here gets traded.
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-29 21:40:33)
Prust showing Kreider how to NOT run into a goalie.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 11:46:52)
That's an over reaction.
- Comment on It’s official: Habs vs. Bruins in 2016 Winter Classic (2015-01-25 13:37:23)
haha Buddy, of course self inflated importance rules habsworld. We're the best fans in the league. Obviously. Thanks for the Reality Check Captain Obvious haha. There's no way that you cheer for anything as much as we cheer for this particular hockey team lol.
- Comment on It’s official: Habs vs. Bruins in 2016 Winter Classic (2015-01-24 22:51:28)
Yeah the team started so strong that season. Lang was playing amazingly. As soon as he was injured, the rest of the dominoes started to fall. I also remember everyone freaking out because Ryder wasn't on pace to score 30 and Kovalev went 20 games without a goal. Gainey had even given Kovalev time off, away from the rink.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 20:39:13)
All star Draft is embarrassing. Price gets drafted and there's no interview or highlight package.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 00:54:17)
Haha awesome. long time reader, rare time poster. Appreciate the reply Bud. Thanks.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 00:28:02)
Where's my shout out Boone? C'mon Bro, I thought we were Cool.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-13 00:17:15)
Chuckie is way better than plex in the long run. With that in mind, I'm still happy with either line, as long as they're producing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 23:56:22)
I just want to say that I think that Carey Price is the real Captain of this team. There's no doubt in my mind that if we win the cup this year(That's a big IF), he'll be the one to take a stroll with it first. With that in mind, I wouldn't care at all if we kept 3 A's next season and just made it recognized that he's the real captain. This guy is our best player. He always shows nothing but class in his interviews; always giving his defense, and even the opposing team credit. Props to Carey. Remember the old days? The Goalie Controversies? He's the real MVP. GO HABS GO sup, Boone?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 19:39:11)
Time to tie it up!