dhenry1234 - (Dan Henry)Member since January 14, 2008
Habs fan since: 1991
Favorite current player: Any player I put here gets traded.
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 19:39:11)
Time to tie it up!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 19:38:01)
possession like that is great when playing with a lead but the boys need shots!
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 17:42:18)
Here's to hoping that the Habs are as pumped for tonight's game as I am! Cheers!
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 22:43:50)
Anyone know of a website that provides a recorded copy of tonight's game?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Brandon Prust is Habs’ tough big brother (2014-11-16 15:12:23)
I don't think I've ever personally witnessed a 6 game Habs winning streak. Let's hope that tonight can be the night. Go Habs Go! Anyone know the last time habs had won 6 in a row?
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:06:38)
Habs had the momentum until that fluke.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 20:55:02)
That goal was a total fluke. Habs didn't do anything wrong on that play. Talk about bad puck luck.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 17:24:53)
Been a while since I've posted. I figure I'd chime in and attempt to calm some people down. Let's take a step back a little bit. Pre season. The team went 4-2-1. That's a solid record. One that I'm completely fine with and one that realistically can expect every 7 or so games this season. I'm sure we'd all be happy if they could keep that pace all season long, but that's just not possible. The past two seasons I've said to family and friends that "The habs are a good team, we just need a good stretch where we play really well and win 9 out of 10" And for the past two seasons this has happened (somewhat). This year, we're doing that right away. It's a good sign because we've banked some solid points. The team will find it's mojo again. It's a long season. There are going to be times when they aren't playing their best and go on losing streaks, and there are going to be times when they look amazing and have some winning streaks. It's a long season and this is going to happen numerous times. It happens to every hockey club. As of right now the team is 8-3-1. What would you have said if someone told you that this would happen in Montreal back in September? No one expected us to be amazing. All of the talk was about Montreal taking a step back so that our young team could get some experience. Don't get your hopes up too high, just enjoy the ride and the wins. I have a lot of faith in the coach and the GM for what they've done to this franchise. Last time our team started out so hot, the season ended almost in disaster. I'm optimistic that we'll see strong character from management, coaching and players this season. Tonight's game is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I guarantee that we enjoy what we see this evening and I know that the boys will come out with a strong performance and earn the win. Like our team's real leader said a few years back "Chill out".
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 20:30:43)
They haven't even had 3 shots in them! I'm very disappointed
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 5 – Bruins win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-10 19:00:49)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo It's time for the Canadiens to show those Stupid Boston Bruins who the real Kings of the Jungle are!!! Patches busts out of his slump with an impressive Playoff Hat trick that leads us to a 6-2 victory! This win will destroy the Bear's Confidence! GO HABS GO!!! GO HABS GO!!!