Ice Man - (Thomas Thomas)Member since January 13, 2008
Habs fan since: A long long time
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: "Big Bird" Larry Robinson
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 20:53:23)
The Habs hit the freakin goal psot could havge been a tie game. Lucky there Brodeur....
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 20:11:39)
Has Kovalev ever scored a game winning goal this year. Why can't he score a big goal when we need it. If Montreal were to come back and even tie this game Ice Man would no longer visit this site.
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 20:05:05)
Gme over my Hab buddies. New Jersey is just drooling to play Montreal in the playoffs. Time to watch something else. It is a joke. Montreal really can't beat a good team.
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 19:43:46)
Right on can't clear the puck. Huet looks shaky. He seems lost out there. How can Montreal get a goal? They can only get a shot from the blue line. Ok they got one close in shot on the PP. It is practice for Jersey when thay play Montreal. Jersey certainly own the Habs.... It is just as well to for Montreal to forit all games against them. It is like Montreal has the mind set that they will not beat Jersey before they hit the ice.
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 15:48:03)
Brodeur will not be so lucky tonight. Habs win no problem............ Like taking candy from a baby tonight. Yes, Brodeur will have his candy takin away tonight. He may get a spanking at the same time !!!!! GO HABS GO
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 11:35:37)
I'll make a TOAST to dat.........
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 10:09:16)
PRICE won last night. 3-2 in a shoot out. He faced 16 shots in regulation play. He stopped 5 of 6 shots in the shoot out. GO CAREY PRICE...............
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 09:16:30)
Cause Huet CAN'T beat the Devils there Blitzen. He is 0-6 almost a 4.00 GAV & some where around .889 save%.
- Comment on Game 49: Habs roar back to finally beat Devils (2008-01-24 07:47:24)
The Leafs always manage to beat the teams that the Habs can not. What's up with that? It seems that every team shows up to play Montreal. Why is that? We need to play a full 60 mins tonight and crash the Jersey net all night long. If we can get traffic in front of Brodeur we will do ok. We need to shoot the puck more on the PP. and stop trying to score a pretty goal. A goal is a goal. Fancy or not. Get the puck on the net. GO HABS GO.
- Comment on Game 48: Canadiens dominate Bruins – again (2008-01-23 11:44:46)
About the Laffs, I mean Leafs. They should do a reality TV show like the Apprentence. Fletcher could be like Donald Trump. With Pettie on one side and Maurice on the other. Where people compete for the GM job. You have competing, a Homeless person, a hooker, a School Teacher, John Fergi Jr. etc.