Cable Guy - (Michael Cloutier)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Conception
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Dave Stubbs makes special delivery as a paper boy for Habs owner Geoff Molson (2014-10-23 16:43:28)
Thank you guys
- Comment on Dave Stubbs makes special delivery as a paper boy for Habs owner Geoff Molson (2014-10-23 14:09:44)
Does anyone know what channel CH24 is on this year? I can't seem to find it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 19:13:10)
thanks everyone, appreciate it, stuck at hotel at Toronto airport so I would be pretty much screwed if it weren't for you guys.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 18:58:35)
That site just tries to get me to install a new video player. I don't trust it. Anyone know of any other site?
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 18:46:44)
Anyone know where tonights game be streamed online???
- Comment on (AUDIO) Habs sign Markov to three-year contract; Burns named to Hall of Fame (2014-06-23 14:01:02)
Apparently Hartnell asked for a trade.
- Comment on GM Bergevin says Habs are a team that still needs to mature (with video and audio) (2014-06-02 23:07:41)
Why didn't we sign Brady Vail?????
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-22 18:43:01)
If you think Vanek's value is dropping you have no clue about hockey. He has 8 points (5 goals) in 13 playoff games and his team is in the third round. This guarantees him a huge payday.
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 11:00:55)
If he was really injured he wouldn't have put on his equipment and went on the ice at all.
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-11 17:50:22)
I'll take a wild guess. PK is our best player. Thats what other teams do, target the best players. I don't think race is an issue here at all.