FeracoMember since January 7, 2011
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
Molson Ex mon ami
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 01:23:11)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 01:22:18)
I don't think we should compare Montreal to any team in the east. We won't face them until the Cup final. Until then, you build your team to play in the east, and beat pits, boston, Toronto, New York etc. which aside from Pits and Tampa, on paper, we should be able to do. I also believe that Beaulieu and Tinordi will play come playoff or late season time. Also, we get to see Galchenyuk at Center for a few weeks...well see what happens!
- Comment on Yvan Cournoyer heartbroken by death of “my captain” Jean Béliveau (2014-12-04 17:20:20)
Nice Read. RIP
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 22:12:27)
Mike D! Reading your post about Cole...Cole was very public about the owners and lockout. He said (paraphrasing the quote) that he was debating retirement because of the labour disputes. Sounded to me that he was disgusted and lost some of his passion. It was like a hard reality blow that the league is all about money and business. Then the habs traded him.
- Comment on HI/O Fan Summit weekend starts with loss to Sabres; thoughts and prayers for young fan in Regina (2014-11-29 12:37:03)
Thoughts and Prayers being sent from Calgary Alberta
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 17:53:49)
Pactioretty, Tavares, both signed after their ELC...Pacs was not a guarantee to be a star. PK took a bridge...now closer to FA you can't compare the 2 - different scenarios.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 14:35:11)
Subban - Markov Gilbert - Emelin Beaulieu - Weaver Bouillon, Patern, Tinordi for 7 and 8.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 16:36:16)
I find it amusing that some of these media writers are slamming MB for that bridge deal. Pk was young, sporadic, and had a hugeeeee ego. The bridge deal put him in his place and made him prove himself. So for the last 2 years he won the Norris and had nearly a point a game while players like Karrlson didn't make the playoffs, and got a long term deal. Now he's going into his prime and he deserves it. Hindsight is always 20/20. What MB is has been to set a president to all young players around the league and other GMs. Sign a bridge deal, prove yourself then get paid. What's wrong with that?
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-29 14:12:43)
Great article. Good job Ian. All the best everyone
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-25 22:03:02)
Hey CJ! Big Daddy's is now Prime Burger Bar (fisher) in which I am the chef! Still have the patio. Come by for a burger and ask for Michael. Your Burger is on me