habjay93 - (Randy Skurdal)Member since January 7, 2008
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player: Travis Moen
All-time favorite player: Lyle Odelein
- Comment on Here’s the one I want (2010-06-14 01:34:58)
Good call Mike I totally agree. This team hasn't been the same since the genius Reggie Fool traded Lyle Odelein.
- Comment on O’Byrne, Kostopoulos arrested in Tampa (2008-02-11 12:24:59)
LOL.... Got to love Tom, always coming to the aid of a teammate, even a teammate that stole a purse.
- Comment on Rangers’ Avery takes shot at Komisarek (2008-02-04 10:01:15)
Way to go Komi, Elisha Cuthbert not too shabby. We could probably get Wade Belak easy enough. Hasn't he played some forward and defense? He would fit right in.
- Comment on New mindset for Habs moving forward (2008-01-29 10:08:10)
This sounds exactly like what they said last year just before they started losing every game in December and January.
- Comment on An epic collapse (2008-02-03 22:27:36)
I didn't see the 3rd period, big deal it is one loss, don't go cancelling the parade yet. We will bounce back. I thought all the cheep shots got us off our game. However I think we need a goon, a heavy weight. They should get Wade Belak. Problem solved. If Bob makes one trade that should be it. It also fixes a gaping hole on the Habs, the lack of a good Saskatchewan boy.
- Comment on Game 45: Habs beat Isles with better N.Y. effort (2008-01-16 00:28:48)
You can't blame Gainey for Lats being a slacker. I guess he figures, "hey I scored a overtime goal, I can coast for a while." But hey, he is young, maybe he will learn. I still think a trip to Hamilton could be a good lesson for Lats. Smart move by Carbo to put Higgy on the line with Saku.
- Comment on Game 45: Habs beat Isles with better N.Y. effort (2008-01-16 00:11:18)
I don't know what to think about this Latendresse fellow. What was that 3 or 4 games in a row now, that he looked disinterested and missed multiple chances at an open net?
- Comment on Report card (2008-01-07 13:50:51)
How can Kyle Chipchura be a C and Mathieu Dandenault be a B? Don't get me wrong I like the way Dandenault has played this year, but Chipchura's stats are better especially plus/minus. Chips should have been a B simple as that.