voyageur9 - (Paul Koring)Member since December 30, 2007
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Habs select McCarron in first round, Rosèmere native Fucale in second (2013-07-02 14:43:16)
Preds put put veteran blue-liner Hal Gill on waivers, per Lebrun Great career, fine man, hope it ends gracefully
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-29 07:56:06)
Look past the first round. Assume the Penguins beat the Islanders (likely the highest probability.) In that case, the Habs can only face Leafs, Bruins or Capitals in the 2nd round.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Penguins (2013-04-17 17:15:47)
Because he deserves (at least) five games, and if the victim had been wearing a Habs jersey, no one on HIO would disagree. That sort of careless (or deliberate) play that is almost certain to injure needs to be punished out of the game. Sooner, rather than later. No matter who is doing it and no matter who is on the receiving end.
- Comment on Bourque out indefinitely with a concussion (2013-02-26 14:13:38)
Will create an oddly unbalanced schedule, especially for teams -- like the Habs -- in eight-team divisions. 28 games against the 14 Western Conference teams (one home, one away). 24 games against the eight teams in the other Eastern Conference (two home, one away or vice versa to be rotated every season). 30 games against the other seven teams in the Habs' own division; (five games against two teams and four games against five teams four times) So every western team will visit the Bell Centre once, all eastern teams will visit once, some twice, and every divisional rival will visit twice and one team will visit three times.
- Comment on GM Bergevin must be smiling (2013-02-20 19:03:53)
When Gallagher comes back; who sits, Armstrong? DD?
- Comment on Jagr to Dallas (2012-07-04 08:15:39)
According to CapGeek, the Habs have only 8.28-million left to sign PK, Eller and anyone else the team wants on the ice this year. So the chances of another FA signing seem slim. That's unless there's a successful effort to dump salary.
- Comment on Unlikely hero Neil pulls Senators even with Rangers (2012-04-15 09:06:21)
And because idle speculation and wishful thinking is all that's left for Habs fans this season: Would an early playoff exit convince Sid that the Pens (who mishandled his concussion) aren't really the dream team of his UFA future?
- Comment on The hole gets deeper (2012-02-01 09:11:25)
So who goes where? Fill in the blanks: Plex to Washington -- 1st round pick (dream on) Gill to Pens -- 2nd round pick Moen to Campoli to
- Comment on The lamest video you’ll see today (2011-11-02 15:10:40)
and here's a far less lame video did ovechkin -- after being benched for the 'goalie pulled, six guys on, last-minute desperation attempt to tie -- really refer to his coach as a rhymes with "pat puck" .... http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/02/ovechkin-on-benching-i-was-pissed-off/
- Comment on Another view of Gomez (2011-08-17 08:29:29)
and maybe some good will come of the maxpac injury NHL looking at a curved-glass replacement for the turnbuckle. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=587013