hansolo - (Rajah)Member since December 24, 2010
La Crosse, WI
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Brière will be in Habs lineup against Lightning (2013-11-12 14:26:07)
Thanks -- almost worthy of JB. I would worry he'll get too many penalties for showering goalies. But he'll be up for the games and we know he'll play hard. MT won't question whether he has character.
- Comment on Game 1 Liveblog: Canadiens drop opener to Leafs 4-3 (2013-10-01 19:24:13)
beer before liquor, never been sicker...
- Comment on Fans fill Bell Centre for Red vs. White scrimmage (Video) (2013-09-15 11:11:29)
Couldn't get this in the other reply. For the hockey purists, Neil Sheehy wore "0" but I couldn't find anyone on the Habs who did.
- Comment on Fans fill Bell Centre for Red vs. White scrimmage (Video) (2013-09-15 10:57:22)
Maritime Ronn is in Green Bay, so a football player might be approprate, yes? Will a "00" do? Jim Otto
- Comment on Fans fill Bell Centre for Red vs. White scrimmage (Video) (2013-09-15 07:17:46)
What happened to HFS72?
- Comment on White back in action; Beaulieu listed as day-to-day as camp continues (2013-09-14 08:11:26)
Maritime Ronn must not have logged in. Nice pic of the grandkid, Mary. Gerry McNeil (1951-1957) Hal Murphy (1953) Jacques Plante (1953-1963) Charlie Hodge (1955-1967) Claude Evans (1955) Andre Binette (1955) Bob Perreault (1956) Len Broderick (1958) Gump Worsley (1964-1970) Rogie Vachon (1967-1972) Tony Esposito (1969) Denis DeJordy (1972) Michel Plasse (1973-1974) Michel Larocque (1975-1981) Rick Wamsley (1982-1984) Doug Soetaert (1985-1986) Brian Hayward (1987-1990) Frederic Chabot (1991-1994) Roland Melanson (1992) Ron Tugnutt (1994-1995)
- Comment on A summer of love, golf and hard work for Habs’ Prust (2013-08-12 21:36:29)
About the kid who died in hockey camp today -- could we please, out of respect for him and his dad (who apparently was in the stands), just try to get his name right? It was Jordan Boyd, correct? Not Justin.
- Comment on Healthy Eller now 220 pounds and itching to get back on ice (2013-08-05 11:32:20)
It is a conundrum, isn't it? I agree with you a 4th line role isn't what DD is cut out for; besides, he makes too much money to be a 4th liner. I think he could do very well as a winger on an exploitation line with sheltered minutes (lots of O-zone starts, no PK duties and very little D-zone starts. It amazed me that JM in particular would send him out for face-offs in the D-zone). I don't think he would fetch much in a trade. There's always the hope last season was a sophomore slump and that he'll rebound. That actually might be the best scenario.
- Comment on Healthy Eller now 220 pounds and itching to get back on ice (2013-08-05 10:35:16)
No argument there -- there's ALWAYS room for improvement.
- Comment on Healthy Eller now 220 pounds and itching to get back on ice (2013-08-05 10:05:06)
Pacioretty only led the Habs in scoring, though -- and tied for the team lead in goals with Gallagher. He is right up there with the best in the league for the past 2 seasons in number of even-strength goals scored. He's not simply feasting on PP goals. So, while he may not look like he is, he obviously must be going enough to the "dirty areas" on the ice. Patches is ok. He's come back from so many injuries in record time (including an appendectomy last year, let alone the broken neck a few seasons ago) and done remarkably well.