edgie - (Greg)Member since December 19, 2010
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Steve Yzerman
- Comment on Who takes control? (2011-04-23 12:26:56)
You think it's beyond the powers of reason to believe in a team tied 2-2 in a series? edit: wasn't meant to be jerk-y ...faith was what you needed last year at the start of the washington series :P... I think we're in a little bit better shape this year
- Comment on Who takes control? (2011-04-23 12:23:27)
I think there is a universal agreement on this site that you are the most clueless person here. Try not to insult the opinion of other fans when you have demonstrated time and time again that you lack even the most fundamental knowledge about the game of hockey. Oh, and you're a leafs fan. Why are you here again?
- Comment on NHL fines Ference $2500 (2011-04-22 11:38:28)
price not a vezina finalist...something wrong there edit: according to john lu
- Comment on No brooms for the Bruins (2011-04-19 10:01:33)
- Comment on No brooms for the Bruins (2011-04-19 10:00:21)
I'd like a one-year contract just to see how he is. Who knows, could have just been a bump in the road for him.
- Comment on No brooms for the Bruins (2011-04-19 09:59:24)
edit: wrong comment
- Comment on No matinées for first round vs Bruins (2011-04-11 01:20:09)
Last exam April 27th :( End it before then boys!
- Comment on Quick Hits (2011-04-09 23:33:31)
"playoff expenses"? Do you have any idea how much teams make off of playoffs? You're comments never cease to amaze me.
- Comment on Recchi remarks irresponsible, offensive (2011-03-24 09:02:06)
The dumbest thing about recchi's comment is that Chara was non-suspended the morning after the incident...LONG before anything was actually known about paciorettys condition besides that he had a fractured vertebrae and was knocked unconscious from the hit (indicative of a severe concussion) we couldn't have embellished the injury for a suspension even if we wanted too... oh and recchi... his neck was still fractured you idiot
- Comment on Game 33: Habs open road trip with loss (2010-12-20 07:44:26)
I love these responses. It's a simple fact that the results aren't always representative of how well you played. Feel free to argue that... I don't care, because you'd simply be wrong. I can name you easily 10+ games we should have lost last year because we were outplayed. I can also name you 10+ that we should have won last year because we outplayed the opposition.
Oh, and when we make the playoffs by two points or gain home ice advantage by two points, I'm going to be looking back to that game against the Pens on Oct 9th where we were thoroughly outplayed and say, yeah those two points were kind of important.
Stop being so negative. Also, since you apparently know how to count, why don't you help out us less fortunate people and tell us how far we are down in the eastern conference...don't have to count very high now do you? We've been in worse spots, get over it.