PenneywizeMember since December 16, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs practise after Price named Molson Cup Player of the Year (2013-04-30 14:39:36)
So, apparently Markov is a smoker? This is according to a lawsuit filed against his insurer. Apparently, the policy was based on the "incorrect assumptions" that "Markov was a resident of Ontario and a non-smoker". Well, I'll be damned. By the way, I very much enjoy the video segments put together by Hickey and co. Keep it up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at ‘Canes (2013-03-07 23:16:52)
Thanks for checking up guys.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at ‘Canes (2013-03-07 23:16:28)
Ahh thanks for checking up on this man. That settles that, then. I found it odd because the commentators seemed like pretty decent people and not very biased in favour of the Canes, so such a comment would really have to have come out of nowhere...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at ‘Canes (2013-03-07 23:14:47)
I sincerely hope that's the case. I wouldn't get the context if so, maybe he meant the number of people who would have been talking about Price in practice. Any way to check up on this
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at ‘Canes (2013-03-07 21:48:10)
So, I watched this game on the Carolina feed. Now, I normally wouldn't mention this, except for that: I could swear I heard the colour commentator refer to the french as "dirty people" at a point around 7 mins and 30 seconds left in the third period. I believe the exchange between he and the play-by-play guy had to do with how Price broke his stick over the net after letting in a few shootout goals in practice, noting how the Montreal media could talk about that for hours. Then, the commentator says 'well, at least you understand French', receiving the reply 'nice language... dirty people'. Now, I don't have a PVR to confirm this with, so maybe one of you could look into it. If he did say that, he should be made to apologize at the very least.
- Comment on Liveblog: Sabres at Canadiens (2013-02-02 15:36:40)
Ah, thanks :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Sabres at Canadiens (2013-02-02 15:34:53)
Is "Chucky" legitimately the new nickname for Galchenyuk, or is this just some ridiculous thing Boone came up with?
- Comment on Subban paired with Bouillon at practice (2013-02-01 15:23:21)
If you can't figure out how your comment is racially insensitive then there is no hope for you sir.
- Comment on Subban paired with Bouillon at practice (2013-02-01 15:22:23)
I think you're reading into it way too much. During any practise, a player's going to find himself alone and watching the drill unfold at some point or another. Some careful cropping and voila, you have a player that seems alone and lost.
- Comment on Subban paired with Bouillon at practice (2013-02-01 15:20:53)
That's horribly racist. I hope you are reprimanded for such an obtuse comment.