ChachMember since December 13, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on How’s the weather up there? (2008-02-29 22:30:00)
So would you rather have Pittsburgh beat Ottawa tomorrow to pad the division lead or would you rather have Ottawa win with the chance to move into first overall. I say put as much room between Ottawa and the Habs as possible.
- Comment on Homestand ends on a downer (2008-02-07 18:11:23)
Does anyone know what time before the game does a team have to have their final roster filled out? On the NHL site, the roster says both Ryder and Bouillon are playing. Also, how many players are allowed to be on the game roster?
- Comment on Three stars inch Canadiens closer to the summit (2008-02-05 21:44:34)
Well, Koivu has the second most penalty minutes on the team with 73, and can anyone remember him taking a non-offensive zone hook?
- Comment on An epic collapse (2008-02-03 18:50:15)
A rumour from one of the posters on HockeyBuzz alleges that Ryder has been traded to Atlanta. I know, no credit to this rumour but still conversation-inducing.
- Comment on Closer than it actually was (2007-12-18 16:15:59)
I know I'm completely jumping the gun here (by assuming the Habs are on a roll after only two wins) but does having the coach make a 'proactive' change to the lineup help show the players that the coach is in control and knows what he is doing vs. a 'reactive' change as what is seen during a slump in which is it appears he is scrambling for something to make a difference?
- Comment on Closer than it actually was (2007-12-18 15:55:18)
What is your opinion? Should the lines of S. Kostitsyn - Koivu - Higgins and Kovalev - Plekanec - A. Kostitsyn remain as they are with the recent Hab's success, or, should the brothers be put together with Pleks and Kovalev moved up to the first line with the potential to augment the offense further? Although things are clicking right now my vote is to put the Kostitsyns together (it was fun to watch them together for that one shift against Philadelphia).
- Comment on The monkey disembarks … and calisse, it feels good! (2007-12-15 16:23:34)
Predicition: Ryder with the game winner tonight.
- Comment on Road warriors do it again (2007-12-13 21:08:57)
I really really want to see them together again this game.
- Comment on Road warriors do it again (2007-12-13 21:06:59)
WOW. Those two look so dangerous together. I haven't seen a passing sequence like that this year.
- Comment on Road warriors do it again (2007-12-13 20:21:27)
Average age of the roster tonight: 25.8 years. They look so much better.