Axeman - (Andy Gargul)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Early 70's
Favorite current player: Eric Cole
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Another lead blown, but a Shootout W (2012-03-14 11:54:29)
Let's hope that Tomas Giveaway takes full paternity leave ... I don't want to see him on the ice with a CH jersey again!
- Comment on It’s officially UGLY (2011-10-20 21:26:06)
I would never blame tonight's inevitable loss on Price .... he cannot score goals ... just like everone else with a White, Blue, and Red jersey so it seems.
- Comment on It’s officially UGLY (2011-10-20 21:14:23)
How about help Price win his 100th game? Milestones seem to be the bain of the Habs lately ....
- Comment on Put the brooms away (2011-04-18 18:40:07)
If you can stomach Boob Cole, cbc.ca should be streaming the game on their website
- Comment on The Boston boos (2011-04-16 19:04:24)
You know, dehydration could've been the result of too much Russia vodka to ease the pain of the game one loss. Just a theory .... ; )
- Comment on Yeah, they’re that good (2011-03-15 14:00:12)
Not that I wish what happened to Max-Pac on any other player, but I almost cannot wait until the shoe is on the other foot, and a player from ANY team other than the Canadiens falls victim to a similar "hockey play". You don't think Boudreau's face would be even more puffed up if it was Ovechkin that had been hit into the stantion like that?
- Comment on Best third-period team in the league? (2010-12-11 11:23:38)
As someone who is forced to wear corrective lenses just to see properly, the idea of having to wear yet another pair of glasses to see any 3D broadcast seems like yet another annoyance. I suppose I would have to experience a 3D hockey game to see whether it is worth the hype or not, but I can almost guarantee that there will be one cameraman charged with the duty of chasing pucks that fly over the glass so the director will have something worth cutting to in 3D.
Otherwise .... GO HABS GO!!!!!!
- Comment on The CH stands for character (2010-12-10 21:03:27)
As long as we don't lose to the Laffs tomorrow, I'll take whatever the hockey gods mete out for tonight's game.
But a W would be nice ...............
- Comment on Habs-Leafs in 3D Saturday (2010-12-09 13:43:14)
Do the Leafs even have 3 D .... ROTFLMAO!!!!!
So what do the Leaf's defense have in common with Yellowknife?
They're both going to be -30 in January!
- Comment on Tuesday Video Theatre (2010-10-26 13:48:31)
No, that is another "joke" version of this video.
The gentleman in question had his vocal chords messed up during a tonsilectomy (spelling?)
Here's a video of an interview with the host: